Ranking
Original Post
(Grappler) Fighters Guild

Story
"Grappler" The martial artist who aims to become the strongest in the world.
The Fighters Guild is a place for anyone who just wants to fight without having anything to worry about. Some want to become strong,
others just want to play around. I hope someday, this Clan will become a meeting point for all true fighters.

Events

Monday: Training
Tuesday: Training
Wednesday: Training
Thursday: Training
Friday: Training
Saturday: Training
Sunday: Training

Explenation to ranks

By entering Guild events you become a Beginner.
Everytime you fight the leader your rank gets overthougt.

Inactive members will become unranked, get kicked after a certain amount of time.

About Wars
Just war if you want.

Allies

Goals
Being
Becoming Official

Discord

Rules

Aplications!

Bank

Last edited by reosuke; Apr 27, 2018 at 11:25 PM.
Fulapalababla? Faselblubbablaweisauchnicht
Hey, I know you know you need to complete this, just a formal warning to start off the timer, you got 7 days from this post.
Best of luck hombre
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You guys are fucking weebs

Isn't that shitposting?
-----
can anybody welcome me back to the clan
Last edited by Blink; Nov 25, 2017 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
suck my dicknballs

Since we want to become official
Consider this as the first post in our thread...

Dont you think its stupid that having a healthy thread is nessescary to become official? Considering that we usually just smash our fists in each other.
Fulapalababla? Faselblubbablaweisauchnicht
OK, Tips to getting official

Well For starters were going to needo to be active when I mean active I mean at least 5 - 8 Posts on the clan thread. WHEN I MEAN POSTS, I mean meaningful Ones not just the Irrelevant 'Hey' or 'Hello guys' We Keep this kind or Un needed Comments to the discord which can be found above! Now for What is a meaningful post, Let's say for example you post or comment something about 'How to become good at AkidoBigDojo
Last edited by Matty; Dec 3, 2017 at 06:22 PM.