ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Narci's application
Hello, I wish to join Alpha
I know you guys get applications all the time as seen in previous posts but I hope that apart from them mine will more then likely stick out.
I understand that most of you have lives and are not on active and that It would probably take a while for me to get a answer but I am willing to stick and try my best to get accepted by every member of the clan.
I know that before you guys can even consider me you need to know me. This account I am using is now going to be my forum account. I will not be in-game with this account often due too my computer. I have a slow running computer which results in tons of lag.
I was a in-game person which should explain the low post count. While in-game my best mod is wushu and seeing to how this is a wushu clan I feel that when I get a better computer you guys will help me improve on my skills and hopefully become one of the best wushu players there is.
My style of wushu is impro, and sometimes hold. I find relax easy to use, though I am not the best at it I feel that I have went far enough at the time. Sooner or later I wil revert back to relax and become better.
I understand that this clan may be stict and I might have a low chance of joining but by looking at the poorly written apps by other kids shows that I might have a slim chance cause most applicants do not take there time in their applications. My grammar may not be the best but I try. I am 16 and am a sophmore in Highschool. I play soccer and have been doing so since I was 4 years old. Freshmen year I was close to being moved up from Junior varsity to Varsity but seeing to how my coach made a quick decision and chose some other kid that was not as skilled as I was. I have no Idea what my coach saw in him but later on he told me that he should have moved me up.
I know that was probably useless and you did not need to know all of that but I just wanted to tell you a little something about my self.

If, there are any questions you want to ask feel free and ask.
~Narci