Toribash
isnt there any way to change the text under your avatar? i dont like it saying 'junior member'. also, if you can't change it, how do you get it to say 'member'? for example, is there a certain amount of posts you must have and if so, how many?
Yes, there's a certain amount of posts, but since saying how many tends to promote random spam, I've decided against it.

Alternatively, buy Toribash Prime which allows you to set your user title whenever you want, although BBCode and HTML do not work in it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
yeah, i understand why you dont want to say. just for the record, i dont do random posts to get my post count up. how much is this ToriBash Prime?
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
You can ask an admin to change the color. Also, sometimes admins do it for you if you make them happy/laugh in IRC, like mine

But to achieve that you have to inherit certain natural charms.

<----Wants tips from Chac :O
I just edited a very small and insignificant part of this topic, but i thought i would post her to tell you so, just so you can read through the whole delightful thing again.
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
I just edited a very small and insignificant part of this topic, but i thought i would post her to tell you so, just so you can read through the whole delightful thing again.

you added the promo team info :P
:D
awww dammit. i wished i looked at this thread when i first started posting in this forum.

great job. i can see the effort you put into this
- its been a while