Ranking
I can pay more look at my account
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
well I'm a bit confused because Leb3ast is already on this set, but I was looking for a set like yours... for real I was looking for this set when I asked, let me restock tcs, finish the set, and Ill take it.
but ill take Leb3ast's set cuz he is very good and he is my friend ^^, so ill take both.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
mmmm... let me know something, if my set looks better than his, you will still buy the both? and if yes, then give me the last answer, how much will you be able to pay for my set when its finished?

Also, am i able to see a pic/wip of what he is doing please?

And a note: i will take a time because i have 2 weeks of tests, sorry.
This set will not take more than 3 weeks to be finished, but as i said, i have tests.

Also, when u buy my set i will make 2 u an avvy for it :3 And trail textures too, and ground texture, u may not have it but you may get it too.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; May 3, 2014 at 02:51 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
well so No sorry, I realise a texture like this one finished cost more than 100k + we think about this set together if you want to see, look at my avatar, only legs and head for now, but I wonder that beginning, sorry bro

I close this thread now But if you still interested Ill request a Vip forum pack in another thread :3