Ranking
Original Post
[R] 'Sunny' head
So, I have 10k-15k up for grabs to whoever can make the best head texture for me.

The only requirements is that it should be a sun, be wearing sunglasses, and have it's base/main colour the same as gold items (#FFFF4C). Other than that, just go wild with whatever you can come up with. Any style is fine as long as you've got the stuff I said above.

There's no end date or anything for this, but be aware that if I really like a head I may pick one early before you even post yours

so hop to it!

edit: I'd like it to be 512x
Last edited by Sunny; Apr 25, 2014 at 04:17 AM.
ill do, but what kind of shades do you want? it would be most helpful if you would post a picture of the model
Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
ill do, but what kind of shades do you want? it would be most helpful if you would post a picture of the model

sunglasses resembling these
KillaPone, I am not sure how were could collab, especially if you dont feel confident about drawing the shades.
---

Ill try to have this done today.
Note: I actually want it to be 512x512, I think in the OP I said it could be any size. I edited that.
Hey Sunny, here is an ingame pic of the head in 512x512. The reflections on the lenses will soften up when you wear this texture in a 128x28 , Which i am pretty sure is what you own.
I made the lenses have "gold" colored reflections to match the force you have activated.

'Sunny'Head

--
Sorry the screenshot is such low quality, i can pm you a watermarked flat so you can try it on if you want.