Toribash
Original Post
[R] Another Set Request
[R]

Well here it is guys, I am in need of a set once more. Preferably, I do not want a premade,
(I dont know if there would be a premade for either of these themes, but you never know),
and I would like it to be unique compared to what you generally find.

I am giving you a choice of one of two themes to base the set around. This is because currently I am torn between two and can't seem to find a set for either of them currently for sale.

The themes are: Runic Demon (an example of what I mean -> Link) and DNA / Helix (I cant find a decent example of this).

For this set I would prefer if it also included Joint Texture art as well as art for the main body, but it is optional (I am going to pay a fair bit more if it does include the joint art however). As for colours, for if you choose to take the Runic Demon theme then I would like it to be preferably Void and then a mix of the already existant purple shades and stuff in toribash (Elf, Warrior, Demolition, etc), whereas for the Helix set I would preferably have a mix of blues, silvers and whites.

Before you ask, the payment method is TC and Items, the resolution I want is 512x512, and the amount paid out depends entirely on the set I chose / the ones you produce.
If somehow you manage to produce a set that incorporates both the themes I asked for, then the amount I pay will again be a fair bit higher.

If you have any specific questions, then do feel free to ask. I will be checking this thread a lot to see how progress is going and such. Also don't be afraid to post wips, if anything it would probably make it go faster as I will be able to tell you what I want done / changed.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.