ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Arakata's Replay Thread
Hey guys, welcome to my replay thread.
Give me CnC and help me to improve.

Go to second page of this thread, because my improved and cool replays is on the second page. thanks.
Attached Files
2x Boom.rpl (52.2 KB, 9 views)
bananas decap.rpl (91.2 KB, 7 views)
alto vuelo.rpl (57.7 KB, 7 views)
hip on-off.rpl (50.1 KB, 4 views)
fail x2.rpl (180.6 KB, 5 views)
fail x3.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
boom spin.rpl (35.9 KB, 5 views)
perfect BOOM SpinKick.rpl (90.8 KB, 10 views)
i failed. sorry god.rpl (149.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Aug 18, 2015 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Hey, i just watched one replay cuz i can't find time to say something, but the replay i've checked was the Perf. Kick with OMG pose.

Well, it's a veery simple replay and u have things to work to make better replays, lets get started. First thing was the opener, it was kinda slow the jump wasn't beter at all, the kick was okay and the speed was fine, and about the pose it looked like u were pretty lazy, btw the replay was okay, u have many things to work on, but u have potential mate, i just wanted to watch all the replays and make a more complete CnC, but that's all.
Yay, thx victor, i will try do fast moves and improve the rest.
As Victor, since I've got shit to do, I've watched one replay you've made: Perf. Boom spinkick.

Replay as a whole is quite simple. Opener was slow and jump was okayish. Spin, however, was really neat and fast.
Kick itself was good. You've got quite a decent amount of destruction with it.
Pose felt lazy.
Overall, the replay is good. You do have potential.
Cheers.
o7
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
thx m8. hummm... well, is hard make a pose in 9.98 gravity but i will try improve all things
try to use different openers,some of you replays you're using same opener,try to use powerful kicks/punchs in more time(with style) so,they can be perfect replays
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592