Toribash
Original Post
Headpass Mods?
Does anyone know some headpass mods? I see them all the time, but I don't know the mod name.
inq.
I don't quite understand what you are looking for. Most head pass replays are made from classic.tbm in which you decap yourself and then pass the head. I have never heard of an actual headpass mod. Maybe you should clarify what exactly your are looking for (meaning describe the details and conditions of the mod).
Well, after experimenting with headless_headcannon.tbm, I found out that if you contract your neck, your head will instantly dm (don't extend, or your head will shoot off).

But for real head pass replays, now I just use classic.
headless_headcannon.tbm was fun to mess around with, though, and I did use it before I figured out a quick self-decap.
can u tell me head pass mods cuz u need morew they mods
-----
and one mod is goldpeople
Last edited by superjesse; Jun 9, 2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
ATTENTION
there isn't a "head pass" mod. there is simply classic in which both players take their own head off by grabbing their head and ripping it. then from there they pass it back and forth.
but to the very most of my knowledge their is no headpass mod, it is just skills.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
-_-"
Does anyone bother to read any posts before them?

Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
ATTENTION
there isn't a "head pass" mod. there is simply classic in which both players take their own head off by grabbing their head and ripping it. then from there they pass it back and forth.
but to the very most of my knowledge their is no headpass mod, it is just skills.

Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Well, after experimenting with headless_headcannon.tbm, I found out that if you contract your neck, your head will instantly dm (don't extend, or your head will shoot off).

But for real head pass replays, now I just use classic.
headless_headcannon.tbm was fun to mess around with, though, and I did use it before I figured out a quick self-decap.

There is indeed a headpass mod.
However, it is better to make headpasses with classic.