ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Adobe Bridge CS3
I've only recently started using this program, and it's amazing. Loads much faster than windows explorer for me, previews any picture in thumbnail and I use it directly with Adobe Photoshop, anyone used it before?

Also, apologies if this is the wrong place for a thread like this.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Its been installed on my system with Photoshop for ages, But I have never touched it. Ill check it out later :P
Yeah, you don't really notice it. But it's great for someone with a computer that has low capabilities, like mine.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
wait, whats it do?

its a file systems browser?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Basically, it's a highspeed browser like Windows explorer, however it's linked directly in with Adobe programs. In other words, if I double click on a picture with photoshop open it will load the picture directly to it.

[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Thats pretty cool ^_^
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
This is one of those apps that most people who pirate the creative suite software ignore, and professionals who use the software to do real work use every day.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]