Toribash
I find it interesting that we can't do it any more. There's been multiple items that have circular bases (golf club, baseball bat, obsidian skythe) so it's obviously possible to create a circular item without using too many poly's.

Also I work to sustain myself, it'll take a little more than a couple months to save that up for me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I made a donation to the bank but you can count as Frosty's since he gave me the munny
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can make it with lower poly count but money is an issue.
The price of the whole thing is $80 with a maximum of 1500 polygons.
I can work it out but can you guys get the money?
I couldn't get information about the TC to $ thing but as Karbn said it's like 15k-18k for $1 and depending on my quick math because I don't feel like calculating the thing on a calculator our TC is about $66 and with lionet/frosty's donation or whomever has done that we now have about $70.
$10 more to go will you guys afford it so I can work on lower poly count?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Karbn, I was talking about saving 5-10$ a month. Im not earning alot too, but I think we can pull that ammount off?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Oh, 5$-10 a month? That's possible I guess... I'm still trying to keep myself afloat. 99% of my money goes to food, rent, insurance, gas, and other bills. I'm also saving up for a purchase right now anyways. I can put aside $5 every month though.
So want me to create the thing after all or what?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
If we're all low on money remember we have over 1.1kk

If we REALLY REALLY REALLY want it, 1kk is around 60$-70$
Alright listen up boys

Scythe

First basic model, I'm gonna rig it in these few days since I still have like 1200 polygons on me to use.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I think we should just scrap this idea for now.
We don't have the money for this, our attempts don't seem to be going anywhere, and I feel like we're running in circles with this. Maybe it's best to let this go for a couple months while we gather some money and sort other things out