Ranking
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
My uncle has them, and trust me they look stupid. He says they help your balance or something like that. I would never wear those things.

If you need help with balance, the only thing you need is a slit in between the big toe and the rest of your feet.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
My uncle has them, and trust me they look stupid. He says they help your balance or something like that. I would never wear those things.

Who fucking cares if they look stupid ...
They need to be comfortable only ...
good look isn't that needed
Imagine that you're in Antic Rome and you're poor man ... you're walking barefoot
so now imagine that you're in world Nowadays and you want to feel something like barefoot walk it's up to you
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Finally got them!

Look at mein sexy feet

I feel they may be too big, though I'm unsure.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Anyway they are comfortable or what ?
please describe the feeling ...
test them
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I've wore them for a few hours now and I'm unsure if I got the right size, though it could just be first time buyer paranoia or something. My big toe fits perfectly and almost feels squished. My little toe fits most of the way in, the rest of my toes fit even less in the toe pockets but, good nuf I suppose. I expected the toes to be more flexible and allow full toe movement. This isn't how it is, though. I'm able to move the big toe up and down with mostly full movement of it. The other toes can get very little individual movement with some effort. My right foot is the bigger of my 2 feet and the bigtoe kind of hurts up top where the nail is. I'm not sure if I have my nail too long or too short, as I don't feel like taking them off to check, or if it's just a problem with the shoe atm. I'm sure this will subside once they stretch a little or I get used to them.

I'll compare them to my normal shoes now:

My normal shoes would make my feet sore after maybe an hour of wearing them and just general discomfort. I've worn these for a few hours now and I don't have any soreness besides the big toes having a bit of pain. I feel the ground with each step and if the ground is hard and I step badly it'll hurt, not a lot just a reminder that I have to step lightly and with the front of my foot not my heel. Walking on different materials feels really cool. Grass gets between my toes and it's soft. Carpet felt neat when I first walked on it. I walked out in front where our yard is desert landscape, so rocks. It felt really cool, the rocks don't hurt my feet like they would if I were barefoot, but I feel each one under my foot.

They make my feet sweat a lot so I probably shoulda got some socks but, oh well. They feel kind of constricting since they're meant to be close and tight-ish around your foot. I'll probably get used to it eventually. Also, they take a long time get on and off probably like a minute-2 for each foot atm.

This is a review of my first day owning them. After a week-3 they'll stretch and my feet will change for the better. I'll post again once I'm more used to them or etc.

edit: OH yeah and after a few hours of having them on I just kinda get used to the weird feeling and forget about them.

Any questions?
Last edited by isaac; Apr 19, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I've only walked in them so far. I'll tell you monday how running is since we usually have to run in pe
DesertPunk

Please click this
Man, I would wear them, they would look kind of odd walking down the street in a pair of those, but who cares really. ;3
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Just saying, I might almost definitely buy these. They are sexy.
What about people with fucked up toes?
Eg. My big toe is shorter than the toe next to it, when generally people's big toes are longer than the others.