Toribash
Original Post
Eh, 2 Collabs with jebus

JUST GOT A NEW TABLET (MY OLD ONE BROKE :^) THIS ONE IS MUUUCH NICER :^) )

1:

text

NOT FREE. DON'T STEAL.

posting the second one soon.

Programs: Photoshop cs6.
-----
Note:

This is my first wip with my new tablet, I'm still getting used to it, don't rape me lmao, cnc all the same tho
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha I love it..it has you're classic style with jebus's amazing touch. I don't like how the mouth is shaped. It's running really low needs to be moved up a little. And maybe no nose for this head
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Haha I love it..it has you're classic style with jebus's amazing touch. I don't like how the mouth is shaped. It's running really low needs to be moved up a little. And maybe no nose for this head

thanks ;^)

wish jebus would work on it more with me :^(

he's pretty afk atm

also: Ill bring up the mouth and remove the nose. thanks.
Looks nice, as always
But yeah, of course you need to get used to that new tablet to master the shaders as you did on your old heads...
Idk if it's the lines that are to thick or the style of Jebus mixed to yours but this one gives an almost cartoonish feeling...
Last edited by Vinyl; Jul 21, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
wow man

this head is really unique, i like the style

you should add something at the back and work a bit more on the top of the head
keep it up and i can't wait to see how this looks!

ps: are you selling this? :-)
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Looks nice, as always
But yeah, of course you need to get used to that new tablet to master the shaders as you did on your old heads...
Idk if it's the lines that are to thick or the style of Jebus mixed to yours but this one gives an almost cartoonish feeling...

True. Needs some more work. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
wow man

this head is really unique, i like the style

you should add something at the back and work a bit more on the top of the head
keep it up and i can't wait to see how this looks!

ps: are you selling this? :-)

Yeah Ill sell it once its finished ;^)
Seems like you didn't even need Jebus for this one, really nice work. My only suggestions is to do something better with the mouth, maybe just remove the teeth and make it all skin

And remove the big hole above the right eye or make it look cleaner
Last edited by Wounder; Jul 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
nice progress there, I like it a lot.
I would just say you need more definition on what you are doing, you do rough strokes and rough shading, try to clean and soften more your art.
Not a fan of the shape in general, you have some really interesting bits and pieces, but its all just let down by that V shaped jaw and generally flat face. takes all the interest out of the mapping.
Drawing is fine, keep working at it, although I think you lost most of the depth that made WIP4 look great.
Work the lines, work the shadows.

Style wise, I dont know about what dengue said about cleaning and softening, you have a hard style, just work and refine it more.
More variation from high to low, in terms of design and shading, like, really get into those shadows.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-