Ranking
I won't say EJM is inactive, I'm just active. Except if I don't see the org itself though.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
To be honest , i find that EJM is inactive and Cozza is the active one |:

Activity isn't only posting in a forum, if I'm a local mod, my activity is more into the fact of moderating the board, which I am constantly trying to organize.

Not saying cozza isn't doing that as well, that's up to him to say.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ejm just doesn't post in every thread and he doesn't have to but he has been moderating more then me. I might pick these mods for the private board we are getting soon.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
the private board we are getting soon.

Bare in mind that local mods in this board will be able to see the private board without even having the pass, so cozza and I will be able to see it.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What is a private board? And I think I may post an app, but can I have some guides on how to delete or correct posts and threads?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Private board is a board that the selected few only have power to see the threads/posts in it and be able to make posts/threads. It's for things like discussing apps and dealing with rule breakers in secret so then other members don't have to worry/know about.

Secreeeeeeeeeeets.....
It costs 40k too. Also it seems that gangster's clan boards are private somehow, rather mysterious.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
the selected few only have power to see the threads/posts

It doesn't have anything to do with power. It's only locked by a password, you have the password, you have the board, nothing more, nothing less.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

In this case, to link to what Holotor was saying, having the password is the power/privilege to let you access the private board.