Toribash
View Poll Results: Should players keep their qi for toribash next?
Players should keep their qi from toribash
42 Votes / 63.64%
Everyone should start at 0 qi
22 Votes / 33.33%
other, please state
2 Votes / 3.03%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Should players keep their qi for toribash next?
It's obvious that the results won't determine whats best for toribash next but I'm still pretty curious none the less.

personally I would have pre-existing players receive a small percentage of their toribash qi while also having a set maximum amount that they can receive when starting out.
Last edited by Hagan; Nov 26, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
it's a new game so i wouldnt imagine why you would keep your qi, maybe 10% of your old qi and max is 2k

but i think a good idea would be that you keep your name and password for next unless you've been inactive for like 2 years, maybe there could be a 2 week claiming period where people could claim usernames they had in toribash and you claim a username by using the login information from old toribash, then names who aren't claimed become available again
Last edited by Nerfpls; Nov 26, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
yeah I feel like you should be a belt some ranks below so for example a 5th dan black belt could go down to a black belt or a 2nd Dan belt but after you reach 10th dan you should stay the same belt because screw getting 5k qi.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
If my qi reset I would just quit the game because I've worked too hard to get custom :/
oh is this where i put my signature?
Your toribash qi would remain the same either way. No one mentioned your toribash qi getting reset.
Qi should stau for us in the toribash next cus if no the bieginer servers will be full of better players
It would be totally unfair not only to the players that worked hard for getting higher belts but also ones who have bought qi. I think it's pretty straight forward so I don't need to explain more
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
If my qi reset I would just quit the game because I've worked too hard to get custom :/

I've told you so many bloody times, your QI won't be RESET, it'll stay the same in Toribash Classic but it wouldn't be transferred to Toribash Next. Is it that hard to understand?

Anyways, it shouldn't be transferred as it doesn't make sense. New game fresh start simple as your ABCs, just because we've played the game for ages doesn't mean we should get privileges unlike the new players.

You're all talking as if Toribash is getting deleted and won't be played again but it will, both games will receive support so relax. If you don't like the fact that your might not be transferred just stick with Classic Toribash
Last edited by 16bars; Nov 27, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
I don't see why will they let you keep your qi for toribash next, Its a completely new game, you still have your qi in toribash where it belongs.