Toribash
Mabinogi?

Nexon has one or two good games.

Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Free zombie fps
They don't have alot of those.

that'll depend if you want multiplayer or not, which ofc you do.

i'd recommend sucking it up and buying l4d or l4d2.

Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Hey guys I'm looking for some multiplayer games that are free to play and have no buyable items that give you stats to be superior to the non paying players such as Battlefield Heroes where you buy super weapons.

I'd prefer they be strictly PVP
It's ok if they have a XP system

there are tons of those. what genre?

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I need some medevial games where you can build a base with things such as walls and shit and go against other teams, singleplayer preferably, something like age of empires but more 3D and advanced, nothing like those rome total war games that will overrun my decent laptop due to the highly cinamatic fights but something more as an "eagle eye view" where it doesn't go into a whole scene when you get into a fight.

I remember I used to play this a few years back but I forget what it's called.

well if your poor heart can handle it, i'd recommend any of the good rts games out there such as command and conquer or civilization IV (because it's a series) or just stick with age of empires because if you've played one you're only playing the rest for the gimmicks.

and if you'd like a gimmick try playing black & white or B&W 2
Last edited by Neved; May 1, 2010 at 03:48 AM.
Free, single-player RPG games. Preferably turn-based and with fairly low system requirements (I have 512mb of RAM and 64mb graphics card with no shader support .__.) For ideas of what I'd like- games along the lines of Final Fantasy, Legend Of Dragoon, SaGa Frontier, etc.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
War_Hero, u dont play MW2 online?

also, MW2 is the only game i have T_T (got PS3 Sunday)

lvl 30 rite now...

I lol'd at the size of my name btw...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Free, single-player RPG games. Preferably turn-based and with fairly low system requirements (I have 512mb of RAM and 64mb graphics card with no shader support .__.) For ideas of what I'd like- games along the lines of Final Fantasy, Legend Of Dragoon, SaGa Frontier, etc.

get final fantasy through completely legal means

oh wait, final fantasy costs money. disregard that.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I need some medevial games where you can build a base with things such as walls and shit and go against other teams, singleplayer preferably, something like age of empires but more 3D and advanced, nothing like those rome total war games that will overrun my decent laptop due to the highly cinamatic fights but something more as an "eagle eye view" where it doesn't go into a whole scene when you get into a fight.

I remember I used to play this a few years back but I forget what it's called.

there is a very nice rts game (exept that it is multiplayer) where you have 2 seperate playing fields: building and fighting
in building, there are no units and you can buy more units
but in fighting you cannot use buildings
its complicated, check it for yourself
(and its free)

https://www.playsaga.com/
whats a good horror game?
Besides:
Resident Evil
Fear's
Quakes's
Doom 3
Thats actually good.
Warorange AKA Warbanana
[JollyR]
Metro 2033 kinda scares you in some scenes...(if that's what you are looking for :P)
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Warorange View Post
whats a good horror game?
Besides:
Resident Evil
Fear's
Quakes's
Doom 3
Thats actually good.

Those aren't horrors, those are adventure games/shooters with horror aspects.

If you want horror you should try the Silent Hill, Forbidden Siren and Penumbra series.

Also, if you like shooting, adventure and horror, get any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, preferably Call of Pripyat.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; May 1, 2010 at 03:39 PM.
Not the game style I want...
Lemme specify a little bit:
Things the game MUST have:
Mining Skill;
Tons of quests;
Level Limit
Things to do after Level Limit (not only PvP);
Good gameplay;
Additional skills or class upgrade.
This for MMORPGs.
Tell me good Single Player RPG, like Avencast (liked that one )