Ranking
Noxiousnet is ok :l, I play on zombie survival and the teamplay/arena servers.
It's cool man l:U
fag
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Nice!

I never really build anything epic because I prefer to torture ragdolls and stuff.

Try GibSplat, an awesome dismemberment addon!
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=54844
I built a plane that follows whoever and you type nxt and it goes to the next target, also type roll and it does a barrel roll. It goes like i think i said 500 then if its more than that it turns around.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Guys, I MIGHT buy Gmod 10 does it really worth money or I maybe get bored of it in one-two weeks ?
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
You just have to buy it once and it'll update. We're on 11.

Bad news, I don't have creditcard and parents won't buy it to me, and we don't have any kind of redeem cards for steam if there are any....

I'm stuck at version 9
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Stop making you own threads, people! I want this thread to be the GMod center of Toribash!

Anyways, I started following Revan's Wiremod tutorials a few days ago, hoping to get rid of my mingebagginess, and I was amazed at how well he demonstrated and taught me! I became an intermediate in less than an hour! I haven't made anything of my own yet, but I understand some basic contraptions.

I love you Revan!
I don't want to look like a jerk, but I already made a megathread for GMod discussion.

Clicky
I learned my wiring skills from orb. After that, I take what I know and fly baby FLY!
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?