Ranking
Original Post
Okami
hey has anyone ever played okami? its one of my favorite games for ps2
im dead
Win game is win.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
one of the best games ever, for srs.

Played it through two times, should do it again. I somehow always stop collecting all the stray beads when theres just a few left though, should probably finish the collection on the second one...

I also didn't get the priciest technique which involves exploding shit and getting demon fangs yet, haha.

There are loads of sidequest type stuff, a few hidden brush techniques and upgrades for them and stray beads to collect before you finish the game, and its a lot of fun. Some of the special items also make it more longetive, like for example the water tablet which allows you to walk on water, awesomeness.

My only problem with the game which is also quite odd is the lack of a difficulty option.. the game is ridiculously easy. It is odd that Clover didnt add one because they made some games that are very fun yet very difficult, like Viewtiful Joe. Making the game forcedly so easy that you probably wont ever die is sort of a waste of a good combat system.
Last edited by Zaarock; Mar 8, 2009 at 09:40 PM.
I played the demo. I wish I had the full version, though. It looks awesome, especially with its unique japan-style graphics.
i liek turtelz xd
Everyone says this is awesome.. I didnt buy it becouse you play as a wolf :>
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I have the demo and it's alright. If I were to buy this should I get it for ps2 or Wii?
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
O man. Okami was srs win. Too bad clover closed down though... sequel, I felt, must have been imminent.

Oh Zaa, the exploding shit fangs was where you had to shit and piss on him as many times as you could. Something like that.