Toribash
Both Battlefronts are epic...I had the second one but the first one was awesome also. They both had qualities that set them different from each other, instead of being just "another sequel". Basically, they are two types of Battlefronts with different combat perks. I played the crap out of the second one, got so many medals...good times. I heard that the online wasn't very fun though.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Oh man, I had 2 and I played it nonstop until it got to the point I could slaughter an army using any foot soldier from the Clone/Empire/Rebel armies. Never liked the Droids :s Anyways, the weapon upgrades are awesome, I find it's super-easy to get said upgrades if you play as a Marine in any space battle, then land in the docks of the enemy flagship (spawn point), get out and kill all the docked soldiers, and start blowing the crap out of the controls.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I love starwars games. Battlefront, jedi knight, the xwing ones, kotor. all so fun. I don't have battlefront 2 though. sounds pretty epic with space battles and heroes.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I have both the original battlefront, and battlefronts two. I loved the maps on that game. It was a real epic game. So many good memories with some maps. I remember there was a map two islands. on the main island there was a elivated fort. Me and my brother would snipe for hours on end.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Ehh, battlefront was okay IMO. Number two was better.

Also I loved to raid my friend's base, while he was flying hopelessly into my fleet.
Wow lord of the rings looks really cool......but what console?
and btw i owned battlefront sooo much that i was a foot soldier and took on the whole army with me and my trusty elite rifle.....good times
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
I remember there was a map two islands. on the main island there was a elivated fort. Me and my brother would snipe for hours on end.

Hmm, that sounds like the old Battlefront's version of Kashyaak (Planet of the Wookies O:<), which was really fun to play.

II's hero system is amazing. The heroes are unique to the side you play on and the maps you play on. [Darth Maul ftw]
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.