Toribash
Original Post
Kingdom Hearts 3?
I know its coming out, I know sometime soon. But I have yet to find and SOLID information bout the game other than Sora not being the main character. Post what information you know about the game, discuss. etc etc.
Back in my day...
From what I know you play as roxas and the platforms will be the DS and PSP..I'm not quite sure if its going to be on a console or not.
Я Нигма, я восстал
Actually I know what your thinking of. Thats Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. A side game coming for DS and PSP, I'm near positive it will not be the actual Kingdom Hearts 3.
Back in my day...
Gamestop employee to save the day.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days will be for the DS. You play as Roxas and the other Organization members.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep will be for the PSP. You'll play as Terra, Aqua, and Van.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is for the mobile phone and possibly the PSP. You play as Mickey and solve puzzles and crap.

Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keyblade Wars will be for PS3. I'm pretty sure the main character is Sora.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Ps3 only? That's disappointing, I was hoping that Square Enix had expanded past Sony and possibly to Microsoft.
Back in my day...
Thanks for clearing that up Hamr

I been wanting to know which platform KH3 is on and which game is which and so on

as for it been on PS3 only. it is dissapointing Alex but im sure Square Enix will get to Microsoft eventually. untill then though you could try find a really cheap ps3
Originally Posted by IKUA View Post
Thanks for clearing that up Hamr

I been wanting to know which platform KH3 is on and which game is which and so on

as for it been on PS3 only. it is dissapointing Alex but im sure Square Enix will get to Microsoft eventually. untill then though you could try find a really cheap ps3

i've been hearing rumors about another price drop so hopefully it'll happen before 3 comes out
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
I'm pretty sure Sony owns the rights to Kingdom Hearts. If not that, then at least FFVII to FFX making it unable to be on another system.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Quick question, but still on-topic.

Was there a teaser trailer released of Kingdom Hearts 3, or am I just hallucinating again?
You mean this?

At least, I thought it was.
Then this...

^^^
The special ending in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?