Ranking
Original Post
Calling all pokémon trainers!
There is a #pokemon channel in IRC for anyone interested. Here we will discuss pokémon and offer help with whatever you need.

Also, ITT Pokemon Pal Pad stuff.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Has Pokémans.

Has awesome teams.

Has Battle Revolution.

Has battles please?

Will get my friend code soon.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I dun have Battle Revolution. I want it. I have Pearl and Platinum. I'll post my codes later.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I have a friend's Diamond... And how did you get Platinum? Has it already come out?

Man, I'm so slow.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
O_o

Dialga is for wusses. My team abandons the use of Legendaries and goes for a 'tourney legit' approach (No Legendaries, no Wobbuffet).

If I fight someone, I hope they can use a team like mine and win.
Q = QUAKER OATS

Unless your extremely good, having Wobbuffet essentially means at least one free kill.

And a lot of expert trainers use sweepers, and Wobbuffet can easily destroy them. Its basically the Perish Song - Shadow Tag combo though. It means no strategy is needed whatsoever.
Q = QUAKER OATS

I have at least one game of every pokemon generation, including Ranger and Mystery dungeon :3

EDIT: Except the console games, sorry guise.
Last edited by Chartle; Mar 29, 2009 at 05:43 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..