Ranking
Original Post
Let's Take: PAIN
PAIN is only available as an exclusive for the PS3: and in terms, is a funny physics sandbox. http://pain.us.playstation.com/default.aspx

These are a few examples that are actually mine, the last one is not.

Until I can solve the white spaces:

<^-- fail

<-- not mine, but I find it comical.
Last edited by StickIt; Mar 31, 2009 at 07:01 AM.
i stopped playing pain when they started increasing the prices on things. it was a fun game when it was alive and well. it just died on me... (get the theme song from the store((its free)) its the full song and its pretty nice )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
i stopped playing pain when they started increasing the prices on things. it was a fun game when it was alive and well. it just died on me... (get the theme song from the store((its free)) its the full song and its pretty nice )

It's kind of catchy too, it's pretty fun to play during the game itself too.
So what, it's just another skateboarding game?

No thank you.

Ps. Whoop dee doo, another PS3 exclusive.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
So what, it's just another skateboarding game?

No thank you.

Ps. Whoop dee doo, another PS3 exclusive.

Did you even read about the game before making this statement?

No, it's not a skateboarding game. It's a game where you find all different kinds of ways to hurt your avatar and/or other people. These are usually the types of games that I like. Physics-Sandbox, BUT, I don't have a PS3 so I'm unable to play it.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post

i cant play cuz i dnt have a ps3 but what do you have to pay for? new levels, ways to hurt yourself. how much does it cost?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
9.99 for the downtown level and two characters (Jarvis, the skinny character, and T-Bone Ed, a guy in a cow costume, hates his life) character, all trophies and costumes for that character.

extra characters cost .99, The Hoff is 1.99, new stages cost 5.99.

To me, a bit overpriced, but if you love constant slapstick in ridiculously painful ways, this the game for you.