God dammit
So a 7 win spree? Nice to see that, I cant even do more than 3 xD

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
So a 7 win spree? Nice to see that, I cant even do more than 3 xD

Lol I really did get a lot better after playing a lot of free plays and public matchs.
God dammit
Alright, so plans have been made and the clan looks mostly dead now unfortunately.. But i think it's time to take my leave as well. I'll be moving on to Crooks and hopefully i'll have a leadership position there, anyone who's left of New Era and that i find suitable to join Crooks, i'll be sure to arrange your invite.

Everything good must come to an end, New Era lost its potential a long time ago and i think it's finally died out.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Take in count we dont force to bring you to Crooks, we just are adding an additional help. If you join the clan, Triton and I will consider rank for each of you, of course you will have the same power as you had here, we want you to feel at home.

Im sorry to hear about New Era dying, and thats what allies do. If one day you want to revive it, Crooks will be there

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Take in count we dont force to bring you to Crooks, we just are adding an additional help. If you join the clan, Triton and I will consider rank for each of you, of course you will have the same power as you had here, we want you to feel at home.

Im sorry to hear about New Era dying, and thats what allies do. If one day you want to revive it, Crooks will be there

I'm kinda sad I left a few days early, but at the same time, you could see from a mile off that losing all these good players who post a lot as showing signs of it dying, or revive of the millennium.
Well I'm joing of course every were triton go i will go.
Last edited by Rock; Feb 28, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
God dammit