ES Recruitment Drive
Applying to eVo

-GMT: GMT -4 or GMT -5 not really sure

-Past Clans: My own clan that I left for some reason that I can’t remember the name of it was either The Demon Clan or Seven Deadly Sins.

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: This is the only account I have, that might change in the future though.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?: Well, it’s a fun and exciting game, though it has a steep learning curve once you get the hang of it you won’t be able to put it down.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?: Personally, I want to get better at spar, parkour, and tricking, I’m always seeing all of these different replays of players doing amazing, incredible things, and I think wow. I want to be able to do that one day.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?: I was in a server with some people from eVo and they were pretty chill so I was like hey might as well get to know these guys and maybe join their clan. To be honest I never even heard of eVo until I was in the server with them(No offense).

-What can you bring to [eVo]?: Honestly I myself don’t know

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.): You could call me and Kouta associates since I have talked to him on more than one occasion….

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?: Of course, I would but I don’t have a mic right no so it would have to be a VC using the app on my phone.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: I am 5’7 almost 5’8, I am in the 7th grade, but I will be advancing to the 8th when school starts in August, My real name is Jamarius, but friends call me JJ or Jay…..I am a little anti-social but I’m slowly coming out of my shell…I can get very weird once I'm comfortable enough with someone….You should keep your girlfriends, wives, and crushes away from me at all costs, not because I am a rapist it’s just I tend to say weird shit, especially when I’m high or sleepy….I think that about covers everything

Also, include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.: I think the best way to contact me would be my actual number or Instagram cause I for some reason don’t always get notifications from discord…..If you want ask me for my number or my Instagram on my discord….Which, is Jamarius2#4317….

P.S. I'm too trash to have a good replay.
Attached Files
test of skill 13.rpl (1.07 MB, 11 views)
Last edited by JAMARIUS2; May 10, 2019 at 12:33 AM.
Application:

-GMT:UTC -3:00 (From Brazil)

-Past Clans:Infinity and Vector

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: i just have this one

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
Because this is the only game I know I always have something to learn for years. And i have a lot of good friends here.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Turn a nice replaymaker and get reach my goals with it.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
I have a nice friends here and some peoples that I give so much respect and would like to follow his ways as part of his clan.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
give my maximum to be an active player, and help with what I can on replays.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)

Tripstone, Chazer, Eviltorified, Mocucha, Karbn and Azazel

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Maybe, i dont have some good microphone.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
My name is Otávio, I'm from Brazil, I love study some blows of muay thai and practice on real life, i always try to focus on my objectives.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord.
Take my discord: Reptile#3588
Attached Files
Spar_Reptile_Chazer_9.rpl (826.4 KB, 7 views)
Spar_Reptile_Chazer_10.rpl (825.4 KB, 5 views)
Spar_Reptile_Chazer_11.rpl (819.9 KB, 5 views)
Spar_Reptile_Darkaiser_00.rpl (818.3 KB, 5 views)
Spar_Reptile_Sammyboi20_1.rpl (826.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Jun 9, 2019 at 07:15 AM.
S.O.S
Congrats rep welcome to the family
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I already let him know why this may happen, he acknowledged and agreed he understood what I was saying and agreed.

Maybe he didn't think I was serious? Players normally learn sooner or later I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

*shrugs*