Toribash
Original Post
Custom Set (Need Artest)
Hello I am looking for a artist to due my set.I want the set to be clean and well done I do not want a lot of designs just nice a slim and make them neat and some awesome cool looking yellow designs.I dont want the artest to take 10 years i want them to have nice Neat designs and done in a good amount of time 1-2 days. Requirements below.

Colours: Black with Yellow designs
Theme: Warrior
Style: Tribal
Size: 512x512 Full Body no joints
Pay: 200k-400k (Depending on how good it is and if i want to buy it)

Have fun with it and make it look awesome. Note: I will be using it with v1 Armour so if it looks bad with v1 Armour i dont want it so make it look like a warrior hence the theme!

Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Jan 19, 2019 at 09:03 PM.
👑
i can make you a set just not in 2 days :/
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Originally Posted by Mummyking View Post

Yeah I am totally down dl / lp me to see what i look like for ideas for the warrior set
👑
i create art, like that spark armband? yea i made that, with my BARE HANDS! but anyways yea i could create u a set, hmu on the spark discord @Ennui
what
Originally Posted by CrissHyoon View Post
i create art, like that spark armband? yea i made that, with my BARE HANDS! but anyways yea i could create u a set, hmu on the spark discord @Ennui

Yeah i do not mind you doing it. I will pick which ever one does look better. So its not granted that anyone will get tc just want to make sure your all aware of that but you can still sell the set so. Have fun with it be creative and good luck to everyone. dl / lp me to see.
👑
I can try
but I can't make it in a short amount of time, I'll give it a try if you want me to
Originally Posted by Clint View Post
I can try
but I can't make it in a short amount of time, I'll give it a try if you want me to

Go for it
-----
I need more people to work on this set it's a easy 400k if done right!!!!
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Jan 20, 2019 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👑
Originally Posted by Mummyking View Post

Mummy king is currently working on this set.
👑