Toribash
Original Post
what kind of toribash stream you would like to see?

i don't really know if this place is dead already, or there may be people interested.

1) do you watch toribash streams?
yes/no / why you watch tb streams or why you don't?

2) what kind of toribash stream you would like to see?
your ideas/suggestions

3) are you the one who can't watch toribash streams because of internet connection?
yes/no

4) what kind of interaction with viewers you prefer?
type it down

5) your age group
/ 10-12 / 14-16 / 16-20 / 20+ /

this is the list of questions i would like to know an answer for.

atm this place looks dead, so before wasting time trying to do something, i would like to know if it's actually needed, and what are the specifics.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post

i don't really know if this place is dead already, or there may be people interested.

1) do you watch toribash streams?
yes/no / why you watch tb streams or why you don't?

your ideas/suggestions

3) are you the one who can't watch toribash streams because of internet connection?
yes/no

4) what kind of interaction with viewers you prefer?
type it down

5) your age group
/ 10-12 / 14-16 / 16-20 / 20+ /

this is the list of questions i would like to know an answer for.

atm this place looks dead, so before wasting time trying to do something, i would like to know if it's actually needed, and what are the specifics.

1. Nah. Most of the streams are just people pissing around and generally low quality.

2. Fun streams with drinks and some mates. Trying new mods and being funny.
Serious streams just showing regular ingame gameplay but with interaction and explanation of what you're doing and why.

3. I can watch streams, internet isn't an issue there. I don't, however, have the internet capacity to stream myself - something I'd like to do.

4. Just reading twitch chat and answering questions type of thing. Casual and smoothly integrated into the gameplay shown on the stream. Toribash works better that way than many other games due to larger downtimes while still having content onscreen if there are no questions etc...

5. 18
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
1. Nah. Most of the streams are just people pissing around and generally low quality.

2. Fun streams with drinks and some mates. Trying new mods and being funny.
noted
Serious streams just showing regular ingame gameplay but with interaction and explanation of what you're doing and why.
noted

3. I can watch streams, internet isn't an issue there. I don't, however, have the internet capacity to stream myself - something I'd like to do.
may be you should try LTE, idk..

4. Just reading twitch chat and answering questions type of thing.
Casual and smoothly integrated into the gameplay shown on the stream.
noted, no problems here

Toribash works better that way than many other games due to larger downtimes while still having content onscreen if there are no questions etc...

5. 18

kay, noted
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
1) Not really, rarely i watch a toribash stream

2) Gameplay most of it. But why not art tutorials and stuff like this

3) No

4) Talking with the people who are watching. Not swearing and this, why not helping them when they are asking something or things like this...

5) 14-16 (14)
Th only reason I dot watch that much streams is because non of them are iphone capable (dont know if it's really difficult to make the treams iphone capable)

I dont care what you stream as long as you are interacting with the viewers
Don't Be Racist
1. Nope, most of the people I see up on the top right I'm not too interested in seeing.

2. My ideal stream would be a replaymaker who can answer people's questions and maybe pump out a replay on stream for the viewers, so they can see the process. Replay making has almost no good sources for teaching and I think that's part of why so few people actually make them.

3. nope

4. I like it when streamers can read the chat and answer questions out loud, while still focusing on the game. That way the person can get their question answered and the stream doesn't have to wait for the streamer to type it out or something.

5. 18
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
1) Sometimes, I havent quite found a tb stream I enjoy.

2) One like what I use to do, just some friends getting together and having a good time. I dont like when it feels like the jokes are being forced like what I see.

3)sometimes

4)as much interaction as possible, get someone in the call every one in a while, read the twitch chat, play with the viewers. The great thing about streaming is being able to interact.

5)16
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
your ideas/suggestions
A stream where you make cool heads, some online ABD & Some blood & gore mods like katana
As for the rest of the questions I feel no need to answer them :3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
1. Yes
2.Just someone skilled like Kowla but he rarely streams or someone with a master belt etc... just to see how they think about it and do the things they do so fast
3.Nope.
4. The ones where you just keep an eye on chat and reply to the messages and have song request
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I think the main issue is that Toribash isn't really a fun game to watch (unless you're watching a complete replay). Most streams consist of a lot of mouse-clicking noise, random music and zero viewer interaction. Imagine watching someone play a 5 minute game of wushu, losing, and then having to wait for him to get on top of the queue in order to fight again, that's kinda lame. One could get over these natural barriers that the game creates by making a server in which the selected streamer can play mods with his/her viewers or have them involved in the actual stream in some sort of way.