Ranking
Original Post
Newbs with Elf Right Leg Motion Trail
There are 6 elf Right leg motion trails for sale in trade shop by people with very few games played. How did all these people with fewer than 2k games played get elf?? Was there an error when they first opened shop that did not check QI or what? Some of these include: 7upchuck, Chac, Nicras, Mapleleaf, Archarrow, Bendova...
I understand but, just because people have few games do not mean they are "Newbs".
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah, they used the qi glitch.

Zimpy your avvy is really ugly :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
yeah, they used the qi glitch.

Zimpy your avvy is really ugly :P

All of these answers above are lies. (the bit in bold is sort of correct)

Elf right leg motion trails had no qi to start with.
:D
Originally Posted by AaronSasori View Post
I understand but, just because people have few games do not mean they are "Newbs".

Sorry, I didnt know what else to call them.

Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
Read the "WHATS NEW" at the top of the page.

Thats for Amethyst.
Originally Posted by AaronSasori View Post

Yes it does.

Newb = Newbie = New Person.
Noob = Hatefull term for Newb.

:>
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Yes it does.

Newb = Newbie = New Person.
Noob = Hatefull term for Newb.

:>

No it doesn't. 7upchuck isn't a newb, he's been on the forums forever.

But yeah, it didn't ave any QI to start with.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro