ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Second Official ManOnFireFilms Tournament

Welcome to the official thread for the second Man On Fire Films
Toribash Tournament. Click Here to watch the announcement video.

If you weren't picked, you can still watch every thrilling round as they are posted!

Rounds

Wave 1

Wave 2

Tournament Structure

1st Wave
3 rounds, first to 2 wins.
Mods: Aikido.tbm, twinsword4fixed.tbm, 360goldpeople.tbm

2nd Wave
5 rounds, first to 3 wins.
Mods: Aikido.tbm(x2), Msds.tbm, Aikidobigdojo.tbm(x2)

3rd Wave
5 rounds, first to 3 wins.
Mods: Aikido.tbm(x2), Ninjitsu, Greykido.tbm(x2)

4th Wave
5 rounds, first to 3 wins
Mods: Aikido.tbm(x2), Erthtk, Wushu3.tbm(x2)

5th Wave
7 rounds, first to 4 wins.
Mods: Aikido.tbm(x2), Lenshu3, Wushu3.tbm, Judo.tbm, Greykido.tbm, Mushu.tbm

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me
Last edited by JackMorris; Apr 17, 2015 at 09:42 PM.
Originally Posted by neko View Post
Is this still a thing

Yeah, but Jack's been a bit held-up with Minecraft things recently and completely forgot about the Toribash tournament. I can't speak for Jack, but I'll see if he's up for recording more of it before the end of the month.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Yeah, but Jack's been a bit held-up with Minecraft things recently and completely forgot about the Toribash tournament. I can't speak for Jack, but I'll see if he's up for recording more of it before the end of the month.

Been held up with all kinds of stuff. I WILL finish this before the end of the year. Messaged all current contestants about getting this thing done
No effort was made to contact me since before December. Its not fair to place blame on contestants for not being available months later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
No effort was made to contact me since before December. Its not fair to place blame on contestants for not being available months later.

I had a feeling once I mentioned people dicking us about there would be someone who assumed I'm specifically talking about them. The people in question would be people who's round wasn't filmed and vanished, leaving me high and dry and unable to move foreword with those who have been available. I don't have the ability to check on mobile but the people who didn't respond know who they are and they are the ones I'm talking about. If you responded, you have nothing to worry about.