Ranking
Already seen yours, Halue, so I think I don't have much more to say.

This parkour is the fruit of my hard work practicing my run.

srsly I've been practicing a lot

Karbn pls cnc me
Attached Files
parkour thing.rpl (824.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 10, 2017 at 07:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Already seen yours, Halue, so I think I don't have much more to say.

This parkour is the fruit of my hard work practicing my run.

srsly I've been practicing a lot

Karbn pls cnc me

Duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeee! You're so good, your run is so good. I wish i could do stuff like you! And people compare my style to yours x).
The replay is amazing, you should do long parkour replays!

I need help guys, i cant land this! ive been trying my best but i just cant. :C
-----
my frend kurokaen haelped mi get good trek go say goodo jobo to him.

noting

Attached Files
t. practise.rpl (293.5 KB, 6 views)
t. landed trek.rpl (359.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Halu; Dec 10, 2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Your trek was pretty clean, your launch seemed like it was as natural as breathing, smooth moves, nice flow. But your leg twitched when you landed

I didn't mention the run tho
i seem to carry a curse with me, that everytime i spar, either i ping or the other person pings, this one was going really well too
Attached Files
s. ghostflow.rpl (464.5 KB, 8 views)
não dói joca
cmon dont bully me like that D:
and no it didnt
não dói joca
ok sorry I'll stop with this D:
checking out your spar tomorrow.
-----
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
i seem to carry a curse with me, that everytime i spar, either i ping or the other person pings, this one was going really well too

Wow

Nice move in your opener, seriously that move was sick, like in a pro level.

Overall you did really really great, but there are some details that bothered me a bit.

First, after your (sick) first move, you repositioned yourself with your hands, that was good, but then you turned your chest too much and your body looked "twisted" and I don't like it, I prefer when the sparrer keep static and solid (while in the ground).

Your punch was ok as well and you made a fast double kick without actually using your upper body, what is hard (great job there) but it's harder to give it realism because of the position your legs had to stay to not hit him and loosing your balance etc. By the way, I loved the way you're recovering balance, and I can notice that our styles actually are look alike because of that, but try to keep your foot on the floor correctly, actually step on the ground, in the final part looked like you were going quite bad and I'd say that would happen because of the fact you weren't stepping on the ground.
After your double kick you recovered completely your balance, but then used the tip of your feet to spin/punch or whatever. Because of that you hadn't enough momentum to do the full move so you were going to have even more problems to recover balance and do another move (because your next stance was with the tip of your feet again) and do it smoothly.

Well, summing up this "tip of the feet" thing in your stance looks more suitable to tricking, as it can lift you up very high but most of the time you'll need to keep in the floor while sparring so I recommend you step corretly and stuff to do a better look sparring.

You are getting very good with your moves, great job Halue!
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 15, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Whoa that was coo, pretty smooth dude :oooo

Anyone able to turn on self-dm so i can destroy uke with his own body part?
also what you think? xD
Attached Files
Maximus Decimus.rpl (140.8 KB, 4 views)
i have no idea how to do that, but im really loving the moves you got.
you should also stick to -30, because the replay looked like -9.82.

didnt know what to name this. called it shit tricking, because there was only 1 reasonable trick.
-----
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SO FUCKING DEPRESSED
Attached Files
t. shit tricking.rpl (253.1 KB, 4 views)
s. zeolyninja.rpl (234.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Halu; Dec 15, 2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
não dói joca
i have no idea how to do that, but im really loving the moves you got.
you should also stick to -30, because the replay looked like -9.82.

Why -30? i'm not a realism player i like the unrealistic uke bash, and random stuff xD plus my tori can jump/move better in default gravity