Toribash
Original Post
Custom prefix
You do actually know there are lmoderators for official clans and organization. Since I know some organization may post pretty frequently some new threads (dealing with the new ESport event for clans, making proposal for organization or anything else), so they frequently need to add a prefix to illustrate the offer with this thread.
Just look at my org: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=667. ([OFRO] is used for official threads stickies, but I often would like to add 2 prefix but it looks even more gross. Look at the unstickied thread for more examples). This is fulfilled with black gross and awfully bad looking tags.

Here’s what I was thinking. If moderators could set up some custom prefix (Such as for my org [OFRO], [Replay] and else), it’d help managing everything.

Ideas: moderators adds custom prefixes. They can choose the color and what’s inside. Another thing would be that lmods could set if normal user can use these prefixes or only mods (as in S&I the [Elevated] or [Implemented] prefix).

Comments below if you had any thoughts about it or things to add/change/delete,
thanks.
Last edited by Mercurit; Mar 9, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
You mean like the market section? With [Buying], [Selling], [Shop], [Trading]? Only with other prefixes?

If yes i think definitely think it would be a great addition to the org boards
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
You mean like the market section? With [Buying], [Selling], [Shop], [Trading]? Only with other prefixes?

If yes i think definitely think it would be a great addition to the org boards

Exactly, but instead of [Buying] [Selling] [Shop] and [Trading], each org/clan will be able to make their own prefixes. Maybe a [Market] one for their own market inside the org why not, a [Serious] and a [Wibbles] ones for discussions, welp up to lmods to use their imagination ! Thus you’ve got the point.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
While definitely a cool idea, the back end of this is actually horrifying so I sadly can't see it getting implemented.

At the moment it would require every organization/clan to exist as a separate usergroup, and tag prefixes to be permissioned according to those usergroups specifically. No cleaner way of doing it right now. That would be awful, and no one would want to maintain it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I think freeform prefix would make it okay.
I am not sure how it will be writed to the database.
But every thread should own a prefix, common or freeform,
not a hard task.

I support, but not so relevant.