Ranking
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
WHERE ARE YOUR YEARS OF TORIBASH?
I joined on my oldest account in 2008, makes it 10 years of Toribash for me come on guys you can do better! I also have a lot of other years on many other games i.e 6 years of Quake and etc I'm too lazy to say all of them but yeah that's just it.

It's the first one on the list, lmao

Eh, you can run lol on potatoe pcs too, that's why it's so played, specially in countries like mine, where most ppl don't have buffy pcs.

Aye I many CoD games , mostly on ps2, and then on xbox at friends' houses. But CoD 4 was amazing, specially that last mission, that's the shit I want in CoD
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
My pc can play a lot of games in max quality, but idk if it's an actual gaming pc
¿?
Well, there's no such thing as "gaming pc" really. There are plenty of workstation optimized pcs that can run games aswell as gaming optimized ones. Ofc there are things like nvidia's quadro graphic cards (for things like modelling) or Inte's xeon cpus (for servers). Ofc you can use these parts for gaming but it's very likely you gonna pay more for just a tiny improvement.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
not participating in this specs and gaming pcs thing because i play toribash on a microwave

played this game for probably 6 years if im not wrong

i had an account called "RMSG" that i used from 2012 to 2014 if im not wrong
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
my pc is not really good at all too xd, it just happends that I know few things about pcs, but there are few games that I can play with pretty good graphics. Heck, it even runs gta v on mid-high if I overclock it xD
750ti + Intel g3258 @3.6 + 8gb ddr3
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Microwave squad out!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I'm waiting to see a post from Instep on this thread even though I'd probably miss it either way
¿?
hi hello greetings instep
Last edited by Halu; Mar 23, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca