ES Recruitment Drive
Juha's baaaaack
Also not gonna stop shouting cos the old gods listen when I shout, how else do you explain the seemingly random ultimate revival of the best toribash clan ever

Ok here's the lowdown on the other members:
GrayveXP and ManBeatle; their last activity was 2015, pretty much when Tribe died. If anyone knows a way to contact them I'd be grateful but I'm not holding out much hope.
Fenris; I possibly just sent him a snap chat, however I don't know for sure it's him. So I may have sent it to some poor random schmuck.
Muur; Last activity was April this year. Not impossible to find, gonna try and poke some of the guys who used to hang with him I guess. iirc he was involved with ORMO so I'll ask around there
ManlyPotato; Last activity was May this year, been a while. He's for sure contactable somehow. He must be.
Lololerz; His profile had a skype link so I've taken one for the team and reinstalled skype just to see if I can contact him. Here's hoping I contacted the right person and that he answers.
eazi; LAST ACTIVITY 3 WEEKS AGO GOD DAMNIT COME BACK TO ME EAZI
DahStevy; Last activity August 30th, I would love to get stevy back in this bitch, Nuthug and I were reminiscing about that dude the other day.
EDIT: also Handler, I know he's in another clan but it seems dead, would love to see him back

If anyone outside of the clan has any info or can contact these guys please do so, we'd be real grateful to see how our old friends are doing
Last edited by Erth; Oct 27, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You guys are missing Zeto and Aracoon, I don't know anything about them, just saying.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
You guys are missing Zeto and Aracoon, I don't know anything about them, just saying.

zeto's in T, aracoon was never in Tribe

Originally Posted by iver View Post
And destram

YEAH DESTRAM
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Dang forgot ping, but i aint gonna hold it against you :-)
Good look finding the old ones! I actually judt talked with Destram the other day as a matter of fact

I know my old clan mates

dude stop

If I've left them out it's likely because they're in a clan

nvm he deleted his post
Last edited by Erth; Oct 28, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
She/They

but erth there are still old tribe members who arent in your clan are you bringing them back or not
jo Tribe

we're farming playing joustingfixed
-----
Welcome to our new member Daxx, world champion and Black Jesus
Last edited by Erth; Oct 28, 2017 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They