Toribash
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
The so called "open beta" that has came out now isnt realy open. You need to have pre-ordered it from D2D to get a code. Bah.

That's why it's called "closed beta". Cryptic Studios chose a certain amount of people to test the game in this phase until its release.

If you pre-order it (not only from D2D (GameStop as well)), you'll get access to the closed beta and some more features.
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
btw this game will be like the fag WOW....you have to pay month subscriptions....
you pay 49€ for the game and 149€ for Lifetime subscription or 19€ a month or 45 or some € for 6 months....
this is bullsh!t.......

Pretty much every online game has a monthly fee. If you don't like it, dont get it.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
That's why it's called "closed beta". Cryptic Studios chose a certain amount of people to test the game in this phase until its release.

If you pre-order it (not only from D2D (GameStop as well)), you'll get access to the closed beta and some more features.

Double-post: Oops, my bad. I misunderstanded their words on the page. I thought it said that you would be able to enter the open-beta with a code. Silly me.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Pretty much every online game has a monthly fee. If you don't like it, dont get it.

They would still get more gamers if their MMO worked based in advertisements or micro-payments for in-game items, like Cryptic used to talk about.

Originally Posted by Trippinbob View Post
is it like a pew pew game or like a sliec sliec game?

Pew pew, sliec sliec & kapow kapow. Check the videos.
Indeed. They said that you would use you're powers all the time. Like those energy builder powers wich gives you more energy every time you use. And then blocking of course.