Toribash
he said I could like 2 years ago and to remind him but I forgot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Tell creati0n to send u 1 or whomstdve evr
Me and Shmev got time to kill, got folks to kill, on overkill. He hangin' out the window, I hold the wheel, one cat, one dog, we shoot to kill.
im late but legit i like it being on top of the head. Separate item for the one next to the tori. Might be too greedy tho.

Lived with Bullmastiffs for 23 years so far. Dogs are love, dogs are must.

So far i have witnessed 5 rips. It is not fun but they are waiting for me in the next dimension.
And we've always had 1-2 at the same time even as i live by myself now.

My parents got a puppy about 7 months ago. It was funny when we went to get him, he was so small just couple kgs.
Now as he is a bit more than 7 months he weighs about 45kgs. They grow so damn fast. And just to clarify he is not fat. Bullmastiffs get really muscular as they grow up.
The other 3 year old dude weighs 80kgs at the moment. Thin and pure muscle. Great persona even he is a bit shy.
Last edited by Zapekk; Jan 19, 2019 at 02:24 AM.

fuck
everyone that stays in tgs for more than a year should get one
so yeah

we may get more doggos in the future
Last edited by Jaker; Jan 19, 2019 at 06:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
everyone that stays in tgs for more than a year should get one
so yeah

we may get more doggos in the future

am i a member for more than a year?
i joined in 2018
my parents recently got real estate and we have two of these good boys now
one of them gets between your legs every time there is a chance so she's called "cavalinho" — the diminutive of horse.
the other one is лизунья cause she licks every1
Last edited by Dinis; Jan 21, 2019 at 04:47 PM.

problably last edit on this pup ,but as i said , if you have anything in mind
this is porblably your last chance, if this thing goes live , there is no way back
so yeah