Ranking
Original Post
Credits
You no longer get credits when posting.

This is to reduce the amount of spam on the forums, and we are coming up with new innovative ways for you to continue earning your precious credits!

Bank interest is still enabled, so for those people who love free credits, they are still there!
I has a flavour
Re: Credits
Originally Posted by TertyWerty
how about when in mp you fight a round you don't earn credits for the first round but if you get a streak you start to gain credits the higher the streak the more credits you get with each round in your streak you get more credits then your other round. but if you lose you lose three credits. but it doesn't count on your first round if you lose this way no0bs wount be knee deep in dept so it will be fair for evoryone.
That is what I would like to see. do you agree slainveteran?

That is a better idea! That would be really cool.
Originally Posted by Marine
how about when in mp you fight a round you don't earn credits for the first round but if you get a streak you start to gain credits the higher the streak the more credits you get with each round in your streak you get more credits then your other round. but if you lose you lose three credits. but it doesn't count on your first round if you lose this way no0bs wount be knee deep in dept so it will be fair for evoryone.

no, thats no good idea, because 1. the unreg ppl cant get creds 2.you can toribash 2x open ...
Originally Posted by Gagnant
Originally Posted by Marine

no, thats no good idea, because 1. the unreg ppl cant get creds 2.you can toribash 2x open ...

I think this idea would really, like, suck. No offense, but I simply don't like losing credits for losing. Not to mention, streaks get boring after a while.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
This will be cool... in the game of toribash if you win you will get creds or the amout of hits you got online
Ok, this idea has already been in plan for months... the specifics are not certain yet, but basically, you get credits for winning, you dont loose credits for loosing.

Possibly later on you will get bonus credits for streaks, or for doing a certain amount of breaks/fractures, or for doing the most damage in a move. But they are just possibilities, not certancies. Credits for playing will be added soonish. Give or take a while.
<( O )>
nothing certain, but is soonish hours, days, weeks, months, or years?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666
nothing certain, but is soonish hours, days, weeks, months, or years?

Yeah, one of those... the latter rather than the former... dont hold your breath
<( O )>