Toribash
Original Post
[Tut]Uploading Replays
Hey its me Jackstar again

Just say...you make a head tossing replay with MP or a erally good decap in SP
and you save it. when you have have you ever thought "Oh my god that was so epic! i wish other people can see this" and you don't know how to upload?
well heres a tutorial how

Step 1

First find the folder of Toribash 3.69,3.70 or 3.72
The easiest way to do this is just to search The folder name like so (refer to Tut1)

Now right click on the folder and above delete there should be a "create Shortcut" option. click it (refer to tut 2)

its should come up with this (refer to Tut 3)
click ok

it should of made a folder somwhere on your desktop called "Shorcut to Toribash (toriabsh version)" i just couldn't be bothered to find mine xP (Refer to tut 4)

Step 2

now open your toribash forums and reply to the thread you want to post your replays in. on the right from the smiley face should be a paper clip (refer to tut 5) click it and choose manage attachments

Then click 1 of the browse buttons (refer to tut 6)

a screen should come up. now on the pull down bar select "Desktop" (refer to tut 7)

after that find your shortcut folder (refer to tut 8 )

after that click that then "The replays" and vwallla just click on a replay to upleoad it

Hope this helped you and to get more epic replays out there

Important notes

WARNING:Never EVER post in bncy forums they will eat you alive

ok ishi wheres my 10k? =P

NOTE: please don't post replays that are of somone noob clapping and owning a guy. please stay to good replays and also don't go to deep into MP unless its a head tossing dancing ect....
Attached Images
Tut1.jpg (91.6 KB, 15 views)
Tut2.jpg (91.8 KB, 12 views)
Tut3.jpg (94.8 KB, 13 views)
Tut4.jpg (97.9 KB, 14 views)
Tut5.jpg (92.3 KB, 12 views)
Tut6.jpg (91.2 KB, 8 views)
Tut7.jpg (89.3 KB, 7 views)
Tut8.jpg (91.0 KB, 7 views)
Tut9.jpg (92.7 KB, 7 views)
You just got TOLD by an 11 YEAR OLD
DIAF