Ranking
Howdy Tribe
Introduction
i am Zach (irl name and also my ign). I currently lived in philippines gmt +8, in real-life, well i am very friendly, talented, Athlete and very talkative person, and sometimes i feel bored, if there's no anything fun to do. So i just prefer listening to music and play with friends, I like to play casual games but my friends who're into console games feel my games are not really the kinds they would like to play. it's just every mood has a different game. I'm not a serious gaming person but i enjoy gaming, at the end of the day that should matter, not the expertise. It should make you feel good from inside, and games do that to me .
In-Game
I started playing toribash for around 2-3 years,my very first account named is fazecookie, after a short break. I lost that account and completely forgot the password and the attached email on it, and my favorite mod is ABD(main mod),boxshu,teakkyon and greykido, I used to be really good at teakkyon but due to inactivity it kinda changed since i take a long break
Why Tribe?
i found interest in this clan because, it has well respected member, Chill and i would love to get to know more of the members more by being a part of this clan and hangout with them. and also i have a few friends here and they are Zwift and Gyke, which i have played most of the time
First of all, I would like to apologize in advance for my English, my mind got murdered by uncountable rounds of tequila during this weekend lol

Intro

My name is Gabriel, I am 19 years old, originally from Belo Horizonte, Brazil (for reference, it's the city where Brazil lost 7-1 lol) but living on a little island just below Italy, called Malta.

Stuff about me

I am living in Malta for about 2 years now, currently studying international relations at uni (and also on fucking holidays ayyyyy) and just trying to live life to the fullest.

I am completely and immersively in love with music, it's kinda crazy how much this shit affected and still affects my life. It's my daily rescue. And I produce some shitty beats and write some shitty poems and rhymes here and there xD

There's something about the unknown that makes me fascinated. I am addicted to experiencing new things, meeting new people, cultures, and places. That's the main reason why I do international relations, I want to be able to move constantly when i grow up.

I also fucking love the sea. There's something about it that just makes me forget about all the bullshit in the world and gets me to a different state of mind. Not surprisingly, surfing is one of my favorite hobbies, although this island doesn't really have good seasons to surf or any big swells at all, which is kinda frustrating if you ask me.

Just like most of you, I've spent a lot of hours in front of a screen. I've been gaming since i was 4 and i literally breathe and live the shit.

Toribash

I always found tb to be a very unique game, even focusing on the Indie games 'genre', there's absolutely nothing like it.
I've been playing toribash for about 3 years, but I could easily say that this was the year that I've spent the most time playing the game

I consider myself a pretty good ABD player, and pretty decent at lenshu.

And even though I find the community 'somewhat' toxic, I've met some incredible people in this game during the years (:

Why Tribe?

I have a few buds playing in Tribe, most of them were my clan mates in Desolate and i feel like is a great clan with a great community, at least the ppl that i've encountered so far are pretty cool
I believe this clan is a good opportunity to improve my skills in-game and I'm dedicating my time everyday training for CL, so i can definitely help my clanmates on that

Hoping to be part of the Tribe (:
Attached Files
saveagainstlegend.rpl (68.8 KB, 3 views)
cooldm vs nate.rpl (60.8 KB, 2 views)
cooldecaplenshu.rpl (57.3 KB, 2 views)
fucking godlike.rpl (62.6 KB, 2 views)
greatgame vs swaves.rpl (85.1 KB, 2 views)
againstlexx.rpl (60.7 KB, 2 views)
split in half vs srux.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
Probably it's my second try to apply
Hey there, my name is greh, also well known as Muzu or Mist. I'm 20 y\o, was born in Russia.
Just few words about me: I'm a cool guy who's keen on dancing and doing weird stuff. Atm, stydying as an interpeter. I'm jobless, what means that I can spend hours on playing the worst game ever.
So ok, here's my Toribash history.
I started playing it in far 2008, ye, I got an alt with this join date, still doesn't matter. I didn't have any cool stories or something till to 2011, when I was one of the best duelists in those times. Shmevin, Tman, Leyz, Bate08 and others were crying because I was banking them. Ok, not really, it was hard to call the best player but anyway.
In 2012 I was well known because of hosting different tournaments, then I went inactive. I was trying to play but I didn't have any interest. In 2016 I started another life as Mist. Used to be in Event Squad and was making people happy with prizes and smiles.
Fav mods: ABD, boxshu_mushu_v3, lenshu3ng
Past clans: Hack, Fl0w, UssR, Fire
How can I be useful: Well, as an active member of toribash community I can help a lot with in-game active and CW's
Why Tribe: This clan has it's own great history and it's interesting for me. Also there are a lot of cool guys here
~Mist
Greh and Lexes are now trial members.

Zach will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Last edited by Shade; Jul 17, 2018 at 12:54 AM.
Herro Im Rng and i would like to apply for tribe

Im 18 and from Chicago

Im 10th dan black belt I focus on Abd but i also play Wushu, Lenshu and boxshu and i just started to really get into sparring and parkour

I been playing toribash since 2014 so i have been in to many clans to name (only reason i left them is because they were unactive)

I wanna join Tribe because you guys have a active rooster and i would love to be apart of this wave and I also know a fair amount of the Tribe menbers

Thank you for taking time out your day to read this app and to make it into tribe
Last edited by Shade; Jul 30, 2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: double post
Fu Fuck Bitches Get Money :)
Hello there, My name is Axel and im a half swedish half icelandic bear.
I am 19 years old and my bulgarian bloodbrother/lifepartner joined the tribe so i feel i need to give it a shot too.
I havent been active in the past few months. I will be playing a fair amount over the summer.
I used to duel a lot a few years ago and have some skill in abd, I want to join tribe because it seams from the outside to be a place of skilled and nice players.
My previus clans are Knc Some thing i dont remember, Obey and AS. I also play cs if anyone likes russians.
If you feel it warranted id be more than happy to 1v1 somone in abd to prove i still have some skill. If you beautiful tribe members are have qestions about my personality i can asure you im not a dick.
More over i think i might be a good training partner for your abd guy in clan league, I also speak good english but have dislexya so parden my spelling.

All and all Tribe seams like a nice active clan and i would like to be a part of something like that.

Best regards from the north pole or some shit

here are some of my pretties:
Attached Files
DAmmm.rpl (68.7 KB, 3 views)
OMG.rpl (71.5 KB, 3 views)
dat save.rpl (65.7 KB, 3 views)
damn (1).rpl (73.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Icebear8; Aug 1, 2018 at 04:07 PM.