Toribash
Original Post
50% sell suggestion
- Suggestion.

/I suggest to add an option on the forum (can be added on the "TB next in-game market" too) that allows you to sell a item to the forum (it could be sumated to the stock if it is a limited item) for the 50% or a minor % of the normal price.

- How this option could be useful.

/This option can help these player who doesn't like/hate some of he's buyed items, and wants to sell it as soon as possible (and some stuff are REALLY hard to sell).

- Examples:

1) If you're new and you buy chronos/gladiator/orc stuff, you can't sell it easily 'cuz those items are for begginers and you can't sell it fast (except putting it on the market for a high -%).

2) If you're a "normal/experienced" player and need some quick TC's to pay a loan or to buy a limited item, you can (with this option) sell some items to get TC's

- Sorry for my shitty english.
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
a group of people deciding a set value for each and every item on this game would take way too much time and would be pointless as prices fluctuate anyways

would be way too hard to establish this into the market and even harder to keep up with item values
Last edited by Blur; Jan 29, 2018 at 10:31 PM.
I see no issues with it.
%50 of shop price will benefit in two ways.

1.Item prices won't drop over %50. with higher valued items, TC is worth more.
Because people will need more TC to buy items.

2.there will be sunk TC because people will buy for %100 and sell for %50
Otherwise ( currently ) the items never get sunk, they stay in circulation forever.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
as mafia said, this would help the market and item prices, just look at the high-qi items, some of those are selled for a reasonable price but if u look at elf/void/demon/supernova those are selled way too low for its original price (the higher price of elf items is an elf ghost for around 5k being a good color)

also bump :v
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Is elf a good color?
This will never be implemented as its bean suggested countless times.
It also negates the point of a open market. User to user sales are a bonus that we all should be gratefull to have. Most games don't even have this perk.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
User to user sales are a bonus that we all should be gratefull to have.

No one is complaining about user-to-user sales.

The only effect this would have on the market would be:
Players won't sell items for lower than %50
Because they can sell it for that price in the shop.
-This only boosts the economy of Toribash and the worth of TC.
There will be fewer items, more demand, and higher prices.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Is elf a good color?

with the no-qi sale it got out of stock
This will never be implemented as its bean suggested countless times.

you can't say that 'cuz you're not the guy that decides if this would be implemented or not
It also negates the point of a open market. User to user sales are a bonus that we all should be gratefull to have. Most games don't even have this perk.

like mafia said, this would high the TC price making 50% as the minimum of the selling value, also this suggestion could have some variations, the minimum/autosale could be putted at the 25%/50%/75% and every % that the market squad/administrators want
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.