Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] NNC
these are we discuss with are fellow NCC players there problems,and other stuff.
I AM YELLOWLEO
I NEED TC!!!
Ok. your avatar is giving me a headache.
Find a new avy, then read the rules...
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Originally Posted by yellowleo View Post
we are we recuiting in the clan NNC

Originally Posted by yellowleo View Post
these are we discuss with are fellow NCC players there problems,and other stuff.

Once again, edit button.
your avy still gives me headaches...

dude, just join another clan or something, this thread is phailing...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
yellowleo, that kid in your avvie sorta freaks me out It sorta reminds me of.....you, its not you is it?

makes me think of you as a deppressed sick minded child who would kill his own parents for money.

I strongly suggest getting rid of it, its actually not funny at all, oh yea and I also suggest joining a clan thats errm willing to accept you /if any because your forum knowledge is obviously not great as too your attitude.

cheers your friendly demon

Velve
..|.,
U1V1