Ranking
Original Post
Anti-ragequit?
The user will get banned for 15 minutes If he ragequits several times in a server? The server will detect how many times he quit during a match and will count them until It reaches a certain number
"No one will remember your name"
doesnt sound too bad of an idea i guess, but isnt it a strat for matchmaking lol
you're on thin ice, pal
Would you suggest this be the same for /spec /en players?

Plus did you get this idea off csgo competitive.
Nice
how about the fact that sometimes some shit with the toribash happens that it pings u 20x in a row even with good internet
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
how about the fact that sometimes some shit with the toribash happens that it pings u 20x in a row even with good internet

I'm pretty sure the game should detect you pinging so It won't count that as a rage quit. I don't know about force pinging though.
Sometimes my pc starts to do that kind of problem and cause crash tb almost every my match during this hard time. Ill be banned for rage quits being not guilty.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
Sometimes my pc starts to do that kind of problem and cause crash tb almost every my match during this hard time. Ill be banned for rage quits being not guilty.

I already said, the game won't punish you if you ping.
I still don't know why this game doesn't have a proper ping system while every other game on planet has this that when you crash/ping, the game counts to 30-45 seconds to join you back, after the countdown is over you disconnect from the server.
While this game just pings you instantly which is not fair and is stupid.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
I still don't know why this game doesn't have a proper ping system while every other game on planet has this that when you crash/ping, the game counts to 30-45 seconds to join you back, after the countdown is over you disconnect from the server.
While this game just pings you instantly which is not fair and is stupid.

What other games do: keep your last input and keep spamming it for until you ping out 10-30 seconds later.
What Toribash does: wait for current turn input, fail to ping within 10-30 seconds, disconnects you.

How is it different?

An answer to this question: temporary bans from MP are probably the best way to go with this in terms of applying punishment to users with shit connection / those leaving on purpose but that probably won't happen soon.