Toribash
Original Post
Soccer/football tournament
On sunday at 13:00 gmt I will be hosting a soccer competition.
Rules
The winner will be the person with most points after 50 minutes.
There are Two ways to get points. The first way is to score a goal with the ball as the attacker. The second way is to save a shot as a goalkeeper. If you miss the penalty as the attacker you will get no points for that go. If the attacker misses the goal dompletely and you are the goal keeper you dont get any points. If there are any dubious points i will be the judge of them. If there is a shortage of player i may play, but i wont be getting points. In the event of two people being tied after the 50 minutes i will spontaniously create something for them to do to decide who is the winner.

Game rules
for the first 25 minutes.
match frames: 210
turn frames: 35
mode: fastsoccer.tbm (created by hawkinz)
engage distance: 400
grabbing: off

for the second 25 minutes.
match frames: 210
turn frames: 35
mode: fastsocer.tbm
engage distance: -350
engage rotation: 180
grabbin: off

The prize for this competition is 18,000tc, Thanks to blam for donating the extra 10k
There are 10 places available. The first 8 people to post here saying they want to play will get the places.
I am reserving 2 places for people who post later because they didnt get a chance to post befor everyone else.
Only black belts may participate

Spot 1: ashaltaf
Spot 2: Blam
Spot 3: DesertPunk
Spot 4: Fyerrblad
Spot 5: t0astman
Spot 6: thewolf
Spot 7: korvin
Spot 8: MrSuperKarate
Spot 9:Marduk
Spot 10:Ishi
Spot 11: Ownzilas
Spot 12: Jives

Hope its fun!

if you are annoying, abusive or anything else that pisses me off i retain the right to kick you out of the tourney (ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT!)

Results
the competition was fun, here are the results

Korvin 11
marduk 5
Mrsuperkarate 3
ownzilas 2

Unfortunately korvin left the competition half way through. I gave him i while to show up but he didnt. Because of this marduk was the winner. We bothe decided thet the prize money would be split between him and korvin.

the following people never turned up. May i remeind you people not to sign up for a tournament if you know you wont be able to make it. You deprived other people the chance of taking part.
ashaltaf
Blam
t0astman
thewolf
Ishi
Jives

if you have a reasonable excuse then you are forgiven.

the next competition will be basketball.
Last edited by ronalds; Jan 6, 2008 at 03:04 PM.
PARANDROID