Ranking
Original Post
[Promo-Team] BLOODLUST - Screenshot Competition

Oh yes, there will be blood...

One of the most satisfying moments in Toribash is watching the arterial spray from a fresh decapitation coat the floor or seeing a rope of viscous red liquid go shooting through the air from a joint now devoid of its limb. Well, that experience is just about to get better!

Challenge:
Show us what a butcher you are by showing off your goriest screenshot. Fill the screen with blood and little bits of your opponent and capture the moment forever like the deranged psycho we both know you are.

Reward:
First- 25k Should be enough to get out of the country...
Second- 10k Should be enough to replace the bloodstained carpet....
Third- 5k Should be enough to pay for a lawyer for your murder trial...

Bonus: We know how much you love blood, so we thought it would be appropriate that we give the top winners a FULL VAMPIRE PACK too!

Judging criteria

Image Composition:
Is it framed well, are things easily viewable and interesting?
Image Quality*: Is it a clean screenshot? (this method is recommended for your screenshot)
Gross Factor: Does it make Saw seem like a nursery rhyme? If I'm a little uncomfortable talking to you after I see the screenshot, you have succeeded.

*Shaders are not required and you will not lose points for not having them off... though, shaders will allow blood to pool on the floor...

Rules:

1. No editing in Photoshop, GIMP, etc. This is to be a screenshot competition, not a art/design competition. Images may be cropped, but that is it.
2. The Screenshot must be from one of your own replays. Do not steal someone elses replay for your screenshot.
3. Only one entry allowed. You can make as many as you want, but choose only one as your entry.
4. No glitching. No using glitches (body explosion mods, etc) to gain more gore. Your tori must cause all gore.

Entry Requirements:

Please post the screenshot with an accompanying replay and frame number that you used for the screenshot (for verification).

Example:

JoeContest
image.jpg
Gore.rpl
Frame 445

Judges:

Novi the Ripper, g the Period Monger, and The Unknown...

Deadline:
Entries are due by the first of June. (01 June, 2009)

Now go start bloodletting!!!

Last edited by Brainstorm; May 20, 2009 at 04:26 AM.
Haha, blewd

Now I'm gonna buy plane ticket to run from my country.

btw. I'd like to thank Shadowelf for idea of ripping uke and dancing with his limbs to make more gore :P

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
WIP, i might make 2.

*EDIT* sorry, wrong thread.
Attached Thumbnails
EvilSanta.jpg  
Toribash, and pie......
My lucky day!
Entries are due by the first of June. (01 June, 2009)

Fail.
UTM 4ever |4bb ÝÕ ÔÛï áÛÐÑÐÚÞÒ
Originally Posted by Gostonsol View Post
WIP, i might make 2.

*EDIT* sorry, wrong thread.

What the hell I'm doing on your screenshot? oO
lol
PieGodContest

(for some reason the pictures always come out like that, idk why)

Frame 170 of the replay.

EDIT: oh its over...you shoulda put that on the front page to make it easy, well....enjoy my picture
Attached Files
PieBloodlust.rpl (64.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by PieGod; Dec 13, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Wouldn't you have to have shaders to participate? Anyone without them wouldn't stand a chance.
Yeah, this is already over. Alphonse, please just use the report button in the future and don't post, it's useless. Consider this a verbal warning. T'was just a mistake by Gostonlol.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma