Ranking
Goddamn 2K seems to be ignoring my plea for help.
Sent them emails, recieved the automatic "you wil recieve a reply within 72 hours." 72 hours latter... nothing...

Massive BS.

Should have just bought it for PS3 or Xbox.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
me too.i really enjoy this game, the story is really entertaining.and the gameplay is pretty cool too.and i just pit 2 big daddies and a big sister against each other while i was shooting at all 3 of them.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Bioshock still errors when the gameplay starts. No reply from 2k...

Apparently they dont care if the game doesnt work for me :<
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
did they mail it to you or something?
otherwise go back to the store you bought it from and kick their ass
<3
I get this last night and i like it the loading times are alittle slow but it gives me time to read the tips
Anime United
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Bioshock still errors when the gameplay starts. No reply from 2k...

Apparently they dont care if the game doesnt work for me :<

2K support sent me a response;

Reply from Canada:
"What operating system are you using?"

Reply from USA:
"Send us your dxdiag file"

I specificly stated I used vista 64 and attached my dxdiag.

On the verge of flaming 2k.
Finally fixed!

So anyway, this game is pretty fun, its cool thinking you are a jugernaught, upgrades and things are great too.

Also its an insane resource hog. 80% CPU, 50% RAM, GPU getting raped.
I dont have the best computer ever, but daymn it shouldnt be raping me this badly
Well, I like to play, Just Because The weapons are better. The plasmids are better. The enemies are better. At some points, even the storytelling is better. What’s most amazing and surprising about BioShock 2, however, is that by diving deeper into Rapture’s tortured history and exploring more of Rapture’s haunted world, it actually manages to make the original BioShock better, too.