Toribash
Lol my character has yet to be signed.I hope I get signed in the next week is this game freeware?

EDIT: I just noticed eddy got an offer from chelsea wtf... lucky guy.
Last edited by f3vr; Dec 7, 2009 at 11:04 PM.
Formerly Fourfive
Originally Posted by f3vr View Post
Lol my character has yet to be signed.I hope I get signed in the next week is this game freeware?

EDIT: I just noticed eddy got an offer from chelsea wtf... lucky guy.

Nope, it's not freeware.
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Wanted to drop in and say thanx for this,and I'm a fm 09 player myself,very nice game and can you tell me more about fm 2010.Is there anything new to it?

Well, there's a new tactics system you can use if you want to (I still like the old one), media interaction is better, and the staff give a lot more feedback. Most notably, the match engine has changed and become a lot more realistic looking.

Update!

Summer Transfer Window 2009, Week 2:

July 8th
- Sunderland offers a contract to JesseBean
- Anderlecht offers a contract to Zeromano

July 9th
- Gomesdead is now officially a Real Zaragoza player. He's being paid £3,3k a week, and his immediate market value is set to £3M. He is considered a massive prospect for the future, and youtube videos of him in action have flourished all over the internet, aswell as unofficial Zaragoza boards exploding in fan exitement.
- Almeria, Sporting Braga and Club brugge all offer contracts to Zeromano.
- OGC Nice offers a contract to Kyat.
- Arezzo offers a contract to fat0ninja.
- Espanyol offers a contract to Loachflava.
- Olympiakos offers a contract to Red Apple.

July 10th
- BlakNWyte is now officially an AS Roma player. He will be paid £3,5k a week and has an immediate market value set to £3,6M. He is considered a prospect for the future, and has told the media that he hopes to be playing a lot alongside his now favourite player, Daniele De Rossi.
- Eddy1217 has now officially signed for Chelsea. He is being paid a stunning £7k per week, although his immediate market value is only set to £875k. He is considered a player for the future and has told the media that he hopes he can earn tutorship from one of the best goalies in the world, Peter Cech.
- VX has officially signed for Werder Bremen. He gets paid £2,9k per week, and his immediate market value is set to £700k. At Werder, he is currently considered a 3rd choice player, but has told the media that he believes he can work hard enough to eventually cement the first-team spot.
- Tart is delighted to have signed for his favourite club, Sporting CP. He is paid £1,7k a week and has an immediate market value set to £1,6M. His official squad status is "rotation player", and he could well be looking towards some first team experience for one of the best teams in Portugal.
- Sporting Braga offers a contract to Red Apple.
- Gimnástic offers a contract to fireeyes.
- Panathinaikos offers a contract to Larfen.

July 11th
- Sporting CP offers a contract to Larfen.
- Vit. Guimaraes offers a contract to fireeyes.
- RC Lens offers a contract to Fourfive.

July 12th
- Sunderland will sign JesseBean on his birthday in October.
- Brøndby and AEK Athens both offer contracts to Tapion.
- Livorno and Anderlecht both offer contracts to Fourfive.
- Newcastle offers a contract to Rustler.

July 13th
- fat0ninja has signed for Arezzo. He is being paid £2,4k a week, and has his immediate value set to a mundane £120k. The fans are tossing eachother around with glee at this buy, and he is, despite his young age, considered an important first team player and the first choice for goalkeeper.
- Loachflava has signed for Deportivo La Coruna. He is being paid £5,5k per week and has an immediate market value set to £2M. He has so far kept low in the media and said that he's pleased to finally have a club, and that he envisages he'll be going in and out of the lineup at Deportivo.
- Kyat has signed for AC Nancy Lorraine. He is being paid a ridiculously low amount; only £80 per week, yet his immediate market value is £3M. He made his debut in a friendly against Dordrecht the day he arrived, and played astonishingly well.
- Le Mans offers a contract to Red Apple.

July 14th
- - Zeromano has signed for Sampdoria. He is being paid a nifty £6,5k a week and has his immediate market value set to £3,1M. He is being used in a squad rotation system and has told the media that he's very happy to participate in a competitive club.
- Atalanta offers a contract to AlexOwnz.
- AEK Athens offers a contract to william405.
Update!

Summer Transfer Window 2009, Week 3:

July 15th
- AaB have officially signed wiirus. He's being paid £2,2k a week and has an immediate market value set to £850k. He is set to being a rotary player and has told the media that he's pleased to be back in football.
- Sporting CP have agreed to sign Larfen on a professional contract in six months.
- PSV offers a contract to Tapion.
- OGC Nice and AS Saint-Etienne both offer contracts to william405.
- Standard Liege offers a contract to CMon.

July 16th
- KV Mechelen has officially signed fireeyes. He gets £1,1k a week and has an immediate market value set to £675k. He is regarded as a future prospect and sees this as a good opportunity to further himself as a footballer.
- Fourfive has officially signed for RC Lens. He's being paid a stunning £8,250 a week and has his immediate market value set to £4,1M, the highest yet. He is used in a squad rotation system and has declared RC Lens as "a stepping stone to greatness".
- Rustler has signed for Newcastle. He gets £3,8k a week and has an immediate market value set to £2,1M. He has a squad rotation status and is very happy to have signed for such a well-supported club.
- FC København offers a contract to CMon.
- Naval has brought tacoBELL in on trial ton have a closer look on him.
- Toulouse FC offers a contract to william405.

July 17th
- Napoli offers Red Apple a contract.
- FC Metz offers william405 a contract.

July 18th
- AlexOwnz will sign for Atalanta on his birthday, 7th of September.
- FC Sochaux Montbelliard offers william405 a contract.

July 19th
- LOSC Lille Metropole offers william405 a contract.
- Bologna offers Red Apple a contract.

July 20th
- Tapion has now officially signed for PSV. He gets paid £2,8k a week and has an immediate market value set to £1,7M. He's labelled a hot prospect for the future and speaks a lot of self-improvement in the media.
- AEK Athens offers Red Apple a contract.

July 21th
- CMon is now officially an FC København player. He gets paid £5,5k a week and has an immediate transfer value set to £925k. He's on squad rotation and has told the fans of the club that he intends to make himself a favourite among them.
Last edited by CMon; Dec 8, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
i hope I'll be one of the ones to succeed and not one of the ones to suck seed
bad pun i know that
but I like the fact that i am pretty well paid with £6K a week ^^
I am fireeyes,
So anyway I don't log in with it anymore,
I love mines.
Thnx
Holland sounds nice enough.

£1,7M market value sounds nice as well.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home