Ranking
Original Post
WAR!
Attention replay makers, war has been declared on you by OLDA. You have two choices, either surrender now or fight. If you choose to fight, please let us know by posting in our org wars thread on the OLDA board. The rules of battle are listed below. Since some of you are also in OLDA, you may join forces with us as we take over the Toribash org world. We highly suggest this, unless you want to be overrun and trampled under foot.

Anyone participating in the war must wear an OW*orgname* in front of their clan tag (or in place of a clan tag) while in game, this way we know who is from where, and that they are participating.

Rival players can do duels, or single matches in regular servers. Each win will be worth 30 TCs and at the end of the war the wins will be tallied and payments will be made. It will be up to each org to keep track of their wins(most likely by making a thread for them to be listed), and it is recommended that players take screen caps or save the replay of each win, any win that is disputed and does not have a screencap or replay to back it up will be thrown out to avoid any useless arguing.

If a person is in more than one org, they must represent ONLY ONE in game and stick to that one during the entire war. No switching, so pick the one you want to rep.

The war will go for a month, but at any time an org can surrender.

Their can be alliances, but their can be only one winning org. In the event of a tie their will be a week long final battle.

The winning org is the one with the most wins at the end of the month and gets to feel cool.

The TCs for the win should be provided by individual players, though if someone needs a spot you should be nice and give it to them
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Sounds good.

BRING IT
etc.

EDIT: Do I really have to wear OW in front of ORMO. It looks silly. OWORMO ololol
EDIT2: We're also at WAR against all other orgs we don't want to be in cahoots with as well right?
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Nov 4, 2009 at 07:21 AM.
Well this WOULD be interesting if not for the fact that i'm pretty horrible at multiplayer. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
When in doubt, run like pussies. Seriously though, if I wouldn't suck as much as i do at mp, this would be a lot more fun.

This IS a good idea though.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
BULLIES :<

But yeah, sure, I'll beat the crap outta you lot.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Saw deady posting in other orgs with a war? Let's make an alliance and then who has more wins, OLDA or allies, lol.

Also huge stakes, 30 tc! What about "loser visits opponent .on.toribash" hahah

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos