Ranking
New applicant
[My main reason why I'm is to find a clan that I feel like is right for me, a clan that I know I'll stay with for a long time, and trust all members. I chose this clan because looking at the forums the members and leaders all seem like nice, friendly, and accepting-for-whoever-you-are group.]

I am very good at aikido, lenshu, and ninjutsu (a bit). Don't worry I don't cheat or shovel much in mods like aikido and its other similar mods, like greykido.

My previous clans are Martial Arts Uncontested (left for the strict rules there) and The Sai Shinobi (left due to the inactivity in the clan so basically the clan died out and everyone just left unexpectedly and everyone was just in active.

I do have a very high skill in arts and textures. (I'll send someone some examples ASAP as soon as I get a new drawing tablet.)

A little bit about me - My name is Ian, I'm a very talented drawer/artist, I'm 14 (turning 15 this year) and I will be as active online as I need to. (I have lots of free time so I could just help out the clan in the meantime.)
Attached Files
Test Your Strength.rpl (100.3 KB, 3 views)
get smacked.rpl (70.7 KB, 2 views)
Close.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
whattup azn boi!!
EAT ADOBO ALL DAY ERR DAY
Hey guys Ill be inactive for awhile as I just installed windows8 and my toribash is not working.
I tried playing it on steam but it just don't work in it,it says "preparing to launch" and then it doesn't starts.I'll be active on the forums so don't kick me.

Have a nice day.
Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity. But I have to be dormant for now.

During my inactivity, I was on a vacation on another island. I didn't bring my laptop with me that has my Toribash in it. I managed to find a wifi connection somewhere, and then logged on to my Torishop. I will be active again when I return from this island

Have a happy summer, everyone.
You're gonna have a bad time...
Hey my dudes, looks like you're missing a member list! But fear not, you may still amend this! In accordance to the clan rules and guidelines you have 7 days to add one before your dsc is closed and the poster will be infracted.
Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

A clan story or description.
A member-list.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hey my dudes, looks like you're missing a member list! But fear not, you may still amend this! In accordance to the clan rules and guidelines you have 7 days to add one before your dsc is closed and the poster will be infracted.

Hey guys.
1 week is passed and you're still missing a member list .
Then, your clan page will be closed and the poster will be infracted, feel free to rework on the first post !
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Hey guys, fadibob, i made a new acc today and i would like to tell you i want to join, keep reading, i forgot my previous name but i was a black belt and fadi made me one of his profile pics, red and black, my steam got hacked and couldnt get it back,so i am back, hope you remember me, if i could find my name i will get it to you thanks. my steam was ctrl_alt_defeat but idk if that was my tori name
-----
the profile pic was either gray n black or red n black, i was a black cat, completely black with a cat face, whenever u won it went, "meow meow meow meow meow"
Last edited by sprynpry; Jun 1, 2016 at 02:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello it's me rans3m, ik it's been along time but i was wondering if i could rejoin Tekken now. Im a brown belt and getting back into the game and would like to rejoin you
Takasi was a Tekken member some time ago. He was like a good mate.
I have no idea why this boy was kicked from the clan, but i just came here to tell that he is banned for duel scamming.
Good you didnt have him here at that moment, so that gived no shame for the clan.
Also hi.

k4neki: + + + +
Worse than russian boys can be only ukrainian boys.
application
+Name: hamoudaB
+Belt: black belt
+country: Tunisia
+Years Old: 15
Why i want to join in this clan??: Because my friends are in this clan (exp:fadibob) and The clan (TEKKEN) is the best . I like to change my name to (TEKKEN)hamoudaB But i want to be helpful and a good fun
+Mod: aikido /judo/ABD/parkour....
+best mod: judo or aikido
i have 2 good replays plz i hope to see them and marveled them
i will wait for your answer and for that .please accept me
Attached Files
(hamoudaB) The Super Kick.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
Free Style.rpl (62.5 KB, 3 views)
TheProTN