Toribash
Sooooooooooo forum inactive. I am disappoint :U
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Hey man, triple post over the course of three days is totally legit.

SERIOUS BUSINESS

So, I think that we need more publicity. What are all of your thoughts on clan events. I think that it would be a decent way to get our name out there, and maybe even have a little fun in the process. The clan events vary in subject from clan wars to art projects and the like, so I'm sure we could find something that we could do as a clan. The only wall that I see us having to climb is communication. A lot of the events require a lot of communication between members in a relatively short amount of time, so we'd have to get a tad more forum active (like we used to be; remember?). If it does go through, I'd make a new board and sticky it just for events. Anyway, I just want all of your thoughts on it.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 6, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
we should do events were u dont have to be online all at once like this one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=273991

we could get more into events during the summer possibly as we will probably have more time to get on this ( i will anyway).
And a new board sounds good saru
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
i rearranged my room because the faggots at school took up the laptops. i now have a desktop right beside my xbox

also, faggots get active and start doing more tournaments. i'll try to play more since i moved my computer to my xbox
Last edited by tacoBELL; Jun 7, 2011 at 12:38 AM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol

See My Fail

Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 7, 2011 at 12:50 AM.
I've made that mistake before with the memes.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 7, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
I fixed your grammar :F
And yeah, stupid image source is a mile long and isn't even a basic URL, it's all encoded and shit. I had to save the image and rehost it :U
I noticed the grammatical mistake too lol.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jun 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09