Ranking
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
I might join in. Got caught for botting on my main (I'm a bad, bad boy) so it's permd.

I work a lot though so I'm not feeling it atm, but who knows, it's usually any day for me!

Hey man that happened to me too lost my bank.

Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Jesus Christ smithing takes ages to level!
Fuucckkk

I trained smithing from 1-73 in 2 hours on rs3 was craziest day ever.

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
my stats so far, I am currently taking a short break from mining and smithing (1800 iron sitting in my bank) to level combat skills (melee only so far) and fishing/cooking

Don't forgot to join the clan chat "StillPonzo", its the toribash clan chat

speaking of which, Ponzo where you been? I haven't seen you on at all and I've been logging multiple hours a day :^(

Bro, I moved back to my house and the internet isn't on I'll be back on soon.
-----
Everyone add me, we've got our Toribash Clan going.
We will help you where possible.
Last edited by Ponzo; Dec 10, 2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Bro, I moved back to my house and the internet isn't on I'll be back on soon.

No worries, I was just wondering where you've been :^)
FIRED UP
Mmmmm I don't really know if I would be able to get back into Runescape just yet, but I do have 3.6Million Gp sitting on my account that I wouldn't mind trading for TC in Toribash. If anyone is actually interested in that shoot me a rate or something.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 11, 2015 at 07:55 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I happened to be mining coal when the xmas update went live. Ran my ass to the quest start point and found a mod doing partyhat drop party. After he left, I continued on with the quest which led me to Varrock... where I found a mod doing a partyhat drop party.

This is after I gave away about 5 partyhats
rainbow partyhat, inverted and black santa hat and the 2 partyhat sets are from the quest
also 2 crackers, but I gave everyone back their hat when I won a hat from their cracker
Last edited by Hush; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I happened to be mining coal when the xmas update went live. Ran my ass to the quest start point and found a mod doing partyhat drop party. After he left, I continued on with the quest which led me to Varrock... where I found a mod doing a partyhat drop party.

This is after I gave away about 5 partyhats
rainbow partyhat, inverted and black santa hat and the 2 partyhat sets are from the quest
also 2 crackers, but I gave everyone back their hat when I won a hat from their cracker

How much are those worth in OSRS?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol RIP anyone who was buying and selling party hats on the GE for profit. That market is gonna drop like crazy now.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
How frequent are these? I might get on just to collect on them.