Ranking
Original Post
Judo Demo tournament for an offical Key
Since I bought three keys, and used one for myself, and a friend; i've decided to host a tournament for the last key.

2 of 3
Damien VV
Vs
Death
Damien Wins!

2 of 3
Hijikata V
Vs
Suomynona VV
Suomunona Wins!

2 of 3
Ethereal VV
Vs
Person
Ethereal Wins!

Grim_Reaper
Vs
Ethereal (He left for some reason)
Grim Reaper Wins!

3 of 5
Damien VV
Vs
Suomynona VV
Suomynona Wins!

Suomynona V
Vs
Person VVV Or something whatever

PERSON WINS!

My own server is a private judo, so come in participants!(server is in my sig)
If you don't know how to add a server in your list, heres some steps:
1. Open up toribash folder located in program files (probably).
2. theres a document called servers.txt, open that up.
3. Notice there are the same servers from the multiplayer list.
4. Add in my server with any description.
5. Close toribash, then reopen it.
6. Go to multiplayer, and it should be on the list, (will say 11 - 12 on the bottom, just scroll down as if you were in the replay list).
7. Join.
Re: Judo Demo tournament for an offical Key
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in. :-) just let me know of the time and server and i'll be there. (im in +2gmt)
Count me in Though I'd prefer if it was the 27th :/ And 5PM PT is 2AM in france and UK, thats a little late to start a tournament ^^'
I'd love to be in. It would be pretty nice to make it start after 18:30 GMT. (personnal preference)
as I've said I'm in...
but how it is going to be organized?
"I was elected to lead, not to read!" (C)
im in im in im in imni imni inim imnimiminimminn fuck sorry im gonna kick some asses!
if i win the key i am gonna sell it for 100billiondillionkabillionzizibillion *spam*
Well I can't say it's 100% organized, but i'm pretty sure we can do enough judoing at a certain time, since there are two demo judo's right now
Hey lucidness, could u do me a favour and post your local time in a message so we can compare it to the site time?i only ask because if i take part in the compo then i'll have to stay up till 3 in the morning by my calculations(im +2 and ur -8?),but if it comes to that im not looking a gift-horse in the mouth. ;-) thanks
I mean what about casuals whu wouldnt even know about all this?
just ignore them?
"I was elected to lead, not to read!" (C)
How bout lucidness hosting the room and personal messaging us all the address to edit the server.txt file with and times etc, that way he or someone else can sit in uninterrupted and determine the winner.just an idea of course. ;-) wat you think lucidness? Just a repeat of my last post, at the end of ur msg can u give ur local time so we can work out the time differences? Im guessing the best way to discover your broadcasting address in windows would be to type in ipconfig(ifconfig -a in my trusty old Suse box) and check your ip then when you launch the server take note of the port and pm us the whole address. Of course i might be wrong. Lol. But seriously do watever you want. ;-)