Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Mafia :: Game 1
Good morning everyone.
Good, shiny morning.

Your city was always known for being quiet, nice and friendly.
Surely, you thought that you know each other very well.
That you could rely on them and believe them.
But that was in the past.

Dear participants, I've got unpleasant news for you.
There are 3 mafia members amongst you.
Moreover, one of them is the Godfather, known for his cruelty round the whole Toriworld.

But don't be afraid, you've got an "ace", too. One of you is the Detective, whose work is to "Protect and Serve".

Be wise, my friends. Someone's life will depend on your votes today. Democracy is good, but don't make a fatal mistake.

Day 1 started.
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
kristis133

\o/

>Haven't even seen me the whole day.
>Mafia

Anyway, I'll stick with MrGarry aswell. Me and Pusga were talking with him the whole day and he acting weird as hell, I wasn't even able to tell if he was bluffing or not because some things he said just...Well, didn't make any sense.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Okay. Taking into account Kristis's vote, we have 4 votes against MrGarry, two votes against chamara and one against Kristis133. Not many, huh.

But you can feel yourself godlike, civilians, because your very first step was right.

MrGarry was one of mafia.

For the next 12 hours I'll be waiting for mafia's victim name from the Godfather.
And a message from the Detective.

Night.
Last edited by sir; Jun 15, 2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: small fix
[rb] Mafia :: Day 2
Dark night.
He was sitting in front of his desk, looking at piles of paper.
Now everything was becoming much clearer to him, mafia are undoubtedly making huge mistakes.
One is down, tracking down another two seems to be a piece of cake.

But it is not.

Kristis didn't hear them - mafia's steps were soundless.
The city has lost a citizen.

Day two started.
You may think so, but it's very suspicious. If you - the mafia, it is very beneficial for you - you can remove even one innocent civilian. You're trying to argue that I am the mafia (I voted against krisris), but I can tell you why I thought that kristis - the mafia. In the first post, he said: and now tell me who the mafia. It's a little alarmed me. It looked very foolish of him. Therefore, I voted against kristis.

I still do not know who can be the mafia, but I'll write about it later. Now i thinking about it
Kristis133

Edit:
Lol he's dead
Voting for Daxx then
Last edited by Darkeys7; Jun 15, 2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Derp
[Oh Damn]
Ech, knew that would happen.

Anyway, it's more or less clear now that Civilians will win, we're almost 100% sure that we know who the other two are.

Anyway, dead people doesn't speak. Good luck to you guys! :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.