Toribash
you're using edgy out of context, but thanks. from what you just showed me im going to assume it's because im using stand alone toribash.

UPDATE: did literally exactly what you said. still doesn't work.
Last edited by Velair; Oct 31, 2015 at 02:15 AM.
damn im gettin old
I'm using standalone and it works perfectly fine

I'm not sure what's wrong with your set up
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Try this: open the folder in Windows Explorer at the same time that you select the program to inject into, then open the exact same program that you choose from the Mediator. Don't use shortcuts or anything.

By the way, I'm assuming that you saying that it doesn't work, nothing happens at all when you launch the game? If you do see the launch greeting when starting the game then it's probably out of the scope of what anyone here can help with.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Try this: open the folder in Windows Explorer at the same time that you select the program to inject into, then open the exact same program that you choose from the Mediator. Don't use shortcuts or anything.

By the way, I'm assuming that you saying that it doesn't work, nothing happens at all when you launch the game? If you do see the launch greeting when starting the game then it's probably out of the scope of what anyone here can help with.

still cant get it to work.
i give up.

it just doesn't do the "Master Effects Preset... completed" thing that it did in cod 4 when i was using it.
damn im gettin old
did all of this out of curiosity on the steam version, doesn't work for me either.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up